Chapter 16

"I am sorry that you feel like this right now...I didn't want to cause any problems um..."

Now that he thought about it, what was the name of him?

"You don't have to apologize...wasn't your fault ya know and Jesse is my name but you can call me Jess when ya want to. I kinda forgot telling ya what my name was or better I kinda forgot in that chaos so yeah..."

How could he make him feel better? Something he has to do but what? It was silent after a while as Jaden was thinking about making Jesse feeling better.

"Um still sorry that I am making you worried..."

___

That made Jaden freak out as he blurted this out. It wasn't his intention to apologize. The turquoise male blinked at this and looked surprised. Not just that he could feel that the latter male was surprised.

"You don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. You are trying to ease my worries aren't you?"

That made him open his mouth, but instantly closing it as a surprised expression made its way over him. He found it puzzling, how the other male knew what he tried to do.

"H-how?"

Jess smiled softly at him, which made his heart skip a beat and that smile made him look more good looking.

"Because I know how you are Jay. I know you long enough to know that you would try something like this."

That made sense now to him, as he gave a small nod. He felt bad for making the other male worry about him. A few minutes of silence and then it got broken by the latter.

"So Jay did you remember anything yet?"

Jaden wasn't sure about it, but what he had seen felt more like a memory? Maybe? He was confused at this and wasn't knowing what to think about it.

//Jaden, it seemed to be a memory. You have met Jessie before when you were kids.//

"I uh think I had one."

The male next to him perked up at this and waiting for him to continue.

"Question are we childhood friends?"

When asking this, the turquoise male looked puzzled and shaking his.

"Not that I know. I would have known, why?"

Jade brow furrowed at this and he wasn't really sure how to feel about this. 

"That memory was me being a kid. We were around 6 and there were two others. One was a boy and another one was a girl. I don't really remember much. That is why I ask."

That took the other by surprise and he could feel this. 

"Oh, so that makes sense now, why we both felt familiarities when meeting the "first" time in the duel academia."

It made him tilt his head as hearing him say something about duel academia. Everything was more confusing for him, and it seemed that Jessie realized this.

"Ah, my bad. We met at the third school year. When we first met both of us felt like we have met before, and now it made sense."

There was a silence between them, and Jessie furrowed his brow as he seemed to think about something deeply. After a few moments later, the said male face lit up.

"We did meet. I lived in Japan until I was ten years old. My parents had to move away sadly and we never have met. That I just now remember is strange."