Chapter 12

With that, the neos let out a sigh and going up to him and taking him up. Opening the windows and bringing him down easy. Before he was going back to the card he got up and closed the window from behind and disappearing again into the card. With that Haou got back into Jaden's mind and letting take him back control...
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It wasn't taking that long for him to get to Rome. Which was actually good for him. He had to hurry and he hoped that Jaden was alright. He just couldn't stop worrying about him. All his thoughts were about him. Kind of funny that he just now realized how much in love he was with the hero duelist.

Now he was walking around and trying to think of what he should do next. A sigh escaped out of his mouth as his instincts just were making him go somewhere. Shaking his head and pushing his thoughts away. Right now he had to be on guard and that meant he shouldn't be on his thoughts. With that, he looked around and saw that he was alone other than one person. That person was wearing all white.  That was making him be more on guard.

"Hehe seems like my mistress was right with you going here."

"What does she want with me?"

He wasn't going around the bush. Whoever that was, had probably to do with the threat who Haou and Yubel talked to him.

"Simple helping you to see the light. Let's duel!"

The person in front of him activated his duel disk. Which made Jesse realize he had to duel. That person wouldn't let him go without a fight. So a sigh escaped out of his mouth as he activated his duel disk as well.

"Alright, alright geeze duel!"
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

At the same time with Jaden

His breathing was relatively fast as he was now in front of an industrial building. Jaden was lucky that Yusei hasn't found out that he left. Which he was sure that he would get scolded badly later on. It took some time until his breathing got regular. When it got back to how it was, he tried to open the door.

The door squeaked as it got opened. He slowly walked into it and looking around. It didn't take to long as the room got suddenly bright which made his eyes squint because of the brightness. Then there was loud creepy laughter and a high pitched scream from a girl. He instantly knew who this was which made his blood boil.

//How dare he! I really hope for him that he hasn't injured her!//

With that, he was running around trying to find her. Lucky it didn't take that long and he saw Luna tied on her chest with a long robust cord. She was hung on something like an anchor thingy. At this moment he didn't care about that. He was pissed and he was pretty sure that his eyes had a particular gleam in it. The same gleam he had in his eyes from that duel of Yusei. He felt not just his anger but Haou's one as well.

"How dare he?! Where are you b******?!"

Both our voice was now mixed and he couldn't care less about it.

"Jaden! Don't tell me you really came alone here!"

He could see that she was scared as her voice was shaky. This made his blood just more boil but Haou's as well. He could see that she was relatively high but there was something else on her. It seemed familiar to him.

"Aww, are you angry~?"

There was now a new voice and it had a taunting underline in his voice.  He saw a person who was awfully familiar to him but he just couldn't remember.

//Mr.T grrr...//

That made him blink hearing that name. It seemed just so familiar but at this moment he had to try to calm himself down just enough that it wouldn't bring him out of it.

//Let me guess it is someone from my past?//

//Yes seems like they somehow got back and it was just one year ago
...//

Jaden could hear how pissed he actually was about that. A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he looked now straight at that strange person.

"What the hell do you want?"

In his voice was irritation and his expression showed it as well.

"A duel and when I win you will finally be with the shadows."

He growled in annoyance.

"And why should I accept that?"

He heard the person chuckle evil.

"Either you do this or your little friend will pay the price. Oh, and before I forgot to mention it every time I will lose my life points she will get some electricity through her hehe."

That made my eyes go wide.

"And before you say you won't duel me, I wouldn't say that because I will let her fall down here and with that height, she for sure could get killed."

He saw him shrug telling him that which made my blood boil just more. He couldn't risk her getting killed.

"Fine, you will pay for this!"

With that, both activated their duel disks and saying at the same time "Duel!."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

At the same time with Jesse

He won the duel. Yes, it was relatively hard but he managed to win. Shaking his head as the person didn't remember anything about this had happened. It was confusing to him. He was still on his mind so that he hadn't noticed that in front of him, was now a portal. As he felt a hand on his back it was too late and he was pushed into it.

"I am sorry Jess but Jay needs you.
"

That was the last thing he heard and then everything got black. With that, he lost his conscious...
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jaden cursed under his breath. He just couldn't duel like this not as long Luna was in danger. Glaring at the person in front of him and trying to think of a plan how he could still win. This was weirdly familiar. It was as something like that had happened before but he just couldn't remember.

"Jaden! I don't care what happens to m, , please...I told you that before!"

He looked up to her and shook his head. He couldn't, this was his friend and he wouldn't want something to happen to her. He would rather lose then risking her life...

"Sorry, but I won't you are my friend. How could I risk you getting injured..."

With that, he concentrated once again of the duel not noticing that someone had entered...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The duel will be added later on but right now he didn't have time. I thought I would still post it you can come back later on this chapter when the duels were written. See you all in the next chapters.