Chapter 17

"Jaden Yuki what the hell?! Did you think at all about the consequences?! There are people after you and you ran away?! Do you know how worried I was..."

His body flinched as hearing the tone the latter used on him. As well his heart stung, like that memory? Jaden could hear from the ton of e how upset Jess was. Not to mention that he called his entire name, not his nickname. How did he know this was making him confused?

//It seems that you had a memory flashback...//

//Yeah, so how bad did I mess up?//

There was a pause coming from Haou. He felt a sudden pain on his head as he blinked and looking up to see Jess who had to give him a clout. He held the spot.

//That should answer your question. Jesse isn't someone who wouldn't hit you. So yeah, you messed up badly.//

"So anything to say to your defense?"

Jaden opened up his mouth again but closed it instantly seeing how upset the latter still looked.

"So?"

Jess folded his arms together and looking sternly at him.

"I am sorry, didn't want to burden anyone any longer. Staying there would just endanger others and I didn't want anyone getting hurt."

His voice soft and he looked everywhere else then Jess. The guilt was bad right now.

"Jay..."

His voice was said softly and with care. He waited for the other male to yell at him more, but there was nothing.

"You really don't change, with or without memories you always worry first of others than yourself. You utter moron..."

His lips turned out into a thin line as he said this. Jaden couldn't remember anything, but it seemed something which he had done many times before. Footsteps approached them, but stopped. Soon and he felt himself in a sudden hug, by said turqious male.

"Jeeze don't worry us like that. Next time talk to me instead of bottle things up."

His throat tightens as he heard the tone Jess used. He thought it was the best cause to disappear so that he wouldn't bother anyone anymore. The hug was left and he saw that there was Crow now. The latter looked relieved, but there was a frown seen.

"Yusei will throw a hissy fit when he hears what ya just said. Don't ever think like this. We went through stuff like this, so ya don't need ta worry that ya are a burden. Which ya aren't."

He gave a small nod. By now all three were soaked and he felt worse by now.

"Let's get back, and you better apologize to the others."

Another nod came from him, as he hadn't said anything yet. He felt way too guilty about this, and Haou was silent not saying anything. Jaden guessed that he wanted to let him alone, trying to figure it out himself. He felt himself being lifted up by Jess which led to him letting out a small surprised yelp.

"You can't walk probably and I don't want you to escape on me again."

That made him blink as he felt his cheeks slightly flush. It was embarrassing for him, being carried bridal style. He felt the latter's muscles which made his cheeks flush more than before.

"Are you alright? Did you get a fever?"

That wasn't making it better for him, as he felt his entire face by now flush in a deeper shade. Crow smirked and he could tell that the other male was enjoying this.

"You two are adorable."

The other male seemed to have a slight flush as well now, and he was finding it ador-why would he think like this? Jaden felt puzzled at his feelings, and shrugged it off for now. They made their way back home. It took them not too long and he was scolded by Yusei as well Akiza. Both looked in concern at him. 

//You are lucky that you can't get sick, or you would be sick by now. Jess will be fine, but you two still should get warmed up.//

"You are lucky Crow and Jesse found you. Next time talk to us instead of hiding this you hear?"

All he could do was nodding as he felt worse now. He really hadn't thought this through and he realized this by now. They walked inside as he changed his clothes with Jess as well, in a different room. Once again, he was laying on the bed, and he felt his stomach growl again. A sigh escaped as he was going through his hair. 

//Haou why do I feel weird when being around Jess? I constantly feel my heartbeat go up, I feel shy around him and I feel myself getting flustered? Any idea what I am feeling?//

There was silence for a moment until a snort was heard in his mind and soon laughter. A few minutes later, the laughter stopped.

//You have a crush on the crystal user. No wonder, that you feel like this. Your memories aren't there, but your feeling stayed.//

That was making him blink as he felt his heart speed up more. Just the thought alone made him feel nervous. A sigh escaped out of his mouth, as he wasn't sure what to do next. Should he tell his feelings or should he not? It was something that he wasn't sure and what was when the latter wasn't liking him back?

//You should. I can tell that the other likes you more then a friend and you should know this. You are way too dense to realize this.//

"Eh, Jess likes me back? You sure about this?"

Haou appeared now and looked smugly at him. That made him blink as he wasn't sure what to think about this all.

"Yes, he likes you back. So this is Haou?"

This time it was Yusei's voice. His head turned to the new voice and he saw the latter look amused at him.

"Yes. I have to thank you for helping Jaden out and being his brother figure."

As Haou said this, he felt his entire face flush in a deeper shade of red, as giving the latter male a betrayed expression.

"No problem. I am glad that he finally got in contact with you. And like I said before, he likes you back."

That was making his heart skip a beat and he felt happy about it. Should he really tell him? Jaden wasn't that sure as he still doesn't have many memories other than the two he had before.

"I had two memories."

That made Yusei perk up and waiting for him to continue.

"One was a childhood memory. I have met Jess before and another one was with Jess and me arguing. It seemed that I avoided my friends, but I don't really get why I would do that."

His voice held pure confusion and softness. Yusei hummed and folded his arms together.

"I am sure you had a reason for avoiding your friends. I am glad that you got some of your memory back. At least we now know that you will get them back."

It was making him feel a bit better hearing this from Yusei. Yet the confusion stayed and he couldn't get that memory. 
---
I am ending it here. I wonder what will happen next? Do you want me to add in the next or the 20th chapter Yubel? When you did like it please vote, that would make me happy. So more people can find that story. I see you all in the next chapter, bye ^~^