Chapter 6

That made him confused why he was scared but when he told him that he fused with Yubel a duel monster as well that he had another soul in him the supreme king, Haou. It surprised him but he was still Jaden for him and that was what he told him. Since that they understood each other much better and their bond just got deeper. Maybe that was the reason that they understood what the other was feeling and sometimes what the other was thinking. Or maybe it was that they are just so similar? Who knows but he was his best friend who he held dearly and he hated it when he saw how verbal he was sometimes.

He sighs once more as he thought back about the duel academia time. He would trust Jaden his life and it was for sure for Jaden the same way. No one really did understand their bond or that's what their friends told them. He was brought back out of his musing as he heard a loud thunder which made him jump a bit. The weather felt strange to him something bad was happing it was a gut feeling. His instinct told him it had to do with Jaden. Let's hope he wasn't right...

________________________________________________________________________________

It was now exactly four days since Jesse has not heard a thing from Jaden. This made him just more worried as he knew that he wouldn't just stop calling or at least writing him. Not to mention that his gut feeling was telling him that there was more behind it but he just couldn't really know what was wrong. One thing he knew was this had to do with Jaden and he really should begin to search for him and the only clue he has that he should be in Venedic. A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he shook his head. This wasn't the first time Jaden got into trouble. He heard from the person itself how many times they had enemies so it wouldn't be a surprise that danger is arising.

//Maybe I am thinking about this too much but I just can't stop feeling worried about Jaden. I really have a crush, don't I?//

His cheeks instantly got a slight shade of pink when he thought about it but more than that he had a dream about him being with Jaden at the beach. It was a strange dream. This dream was a memory before Jaden did go on his journey they did go to the beach. He found it strange that he would dream exactly now a year after about that beach again. With that thought, he made his way to his laptop and beginning to search for the fastest flight.

His gut feeling just told him to go there but not just him but his crystal beast told him to go there as well. They all felt something bad had happened there. He just hoped that Jaden was alright. Who is he kidding? He is strong enough to protect himself so it should be fine or not? Pushing that bad feeling away and concentrating again on the search bar.

Time skip

It took not too long and he found a flight. Lucky for him he had more than enough money now that he was a pro duelist. Sadly to him the flight just got in two days. This meant to him he had to wait and it wasn't something that he liked not as long he didn't know how Jaden was. He was getting just anxious and scared that his dear best friend was in danger.

"Rubi!"

"Thanks, Rubin."

//Just you wait, Jaden I am comming to you....//

________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time in the future...

Yusei was sitting on a chair right next on the bed waiting for Jaden to finally be awake. It was now night time and he still hasn't woken up. Like he knew he shouldn't be worried about him but he still got worried. He just hoped that he wasn't too scared about that ability like Akiza was. A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Kuri!"

That was bringing him back to reality as he heard the cute voice of Kuribo. He just couldn't understand really what Kuribo meant right now which made him tilt his head in confusion as well his expression showed it too. That made Kuribo flattering with his white wings and flying up to Jaden. In the eyes of that little guy, he could see that Kuribo held the emotion worry in it.

"Can it be that you're worried about Jaden?"

That made Kuribo instantly nodding frantically which made Yusei chuckle slightly of the cute antics.

"Don't worry he is fine just tired you don't have to worry alright?"

Kuribo looked a bit into his eyes and then looking back to Jaden which a sad "Kuri" sound he disappeared again.

//I really should go to bed it got late again and I have to wake up earlier tomorrow and that just because he had to do some work. Tho he promised Jaden to buy stuff tomorrow...//

Another sigh escaped out of his mouth as he shook his head. He still could buy the clothes Jaden needed in the afternoon. That project sadly couldn't wait the people soon wanted to have that.

"Goodnight Jaden."

It was more a mumbling as he said that. Jaden's lips tucked into a small smile which made him smile as well. It was funny how energic Jaden was but that made him realize that his character is still showing. It didn't matter that he didn't remember. It made him to who he was and that made him realize that Jaden felt better than when he woke up. Yusei just felt like wanting to protect him from all harm. Like he felt with Crow and Jack. For him, they are like brothers and that's how he felt with Jaden. Like a little brother. Standing up and making his way to his room. Maybe he could sleep better today. This week was hectic not to mention to him his worries held him awake. There was more he had to stay on guard. After all, Jaden's appearance wasn't something that should be happening. He was from the past so this was unusual. All he could think of that someone wanted to have him out of their way. It was a theory that Crow and himself came up and he really hoped that their theory was wrong...

The next morning...

Yusei woke up thanks to the alarm clock but was cursing that thing for that. It was too early for him and he didn't want to wake up. But why should he really be surprised after all he was awake pretty late. Like he thought yesterday he didn't manage to get really asleep, for that he was too worried about his friend. Standing slowly up and stretching himself and letting out a yawn. Standing now up, changing his clothes and making his way first to Jaden to see how he was.

As he entered the room he saw that Jaden was still snoring softly. Which made him realize that Jaden still was sleeping. It seemed to him that he still was exhausted from yesterdays duel. It was early so it wasn't exactly a surprise to him so he let him sleep. Closing the door softly behind him and making his way to his computer to work on the reactor. He wanted to continue the work his father couldn't finish. It was sad to him that his parents died but he couldn't change that but he was grateful to them. Thanks to their sacrifice he survived that's all that matter to him.

________________________________________________________________________________

So here we go again with a new chapter I hope you enjoyed reading it. See you in the next one.