Jihyo Umma's Birthday

You were no longer a heavy sleeper as Twice guessed. You woke up to Momo opening the basement door as she was going to wake you up, but surprised you were awake. She brushed your teeth and brought you up into the living room.

"It is Jihyo unnie's birthday today." Tzuyu clasped her hands together.

Out of nowhere you stood up and tried to run to the the basement. However that was stopped with Dahyun carrying you back into the living room.

"It's Jihyo Umma's birthday," you frowned.

"We are going to have a surprise party for Jihyo Umma," Nayeon said calmly.

"Ooh."

"Someone shou-" Jungyeon started.

"Will be there cake?"

"Ne, we should distr-"Jungyeon continued.

"Invite JYP Haraboji?!"

"That's a first," Jungyeon paused. "I'm not sure. We should distract Jihyo so w-"

"We can go to the park!" You jumped for joy.

"Aniya! We are gonna distract Jihyo umma so we can have a surprise party for her. You guys got it?"

"Who's gonna distract Jihyo, Jungyeon-ah," Sana held onto you.

"Na-"

"That mean we no go to park?" You pouted.

Jungyeon was becoming red with anger. Because she's loved you though she kept her anger in.

Nayeon knowing her the best asked you to distract Jihyo.

"I have to distract someone again. Why?"

"You get to go to the park."

"Let's go wake up Jihyo umma, huh." Mina stood up and walked along side you when you where going down the stairs.

Climbing onto the bed was pretty difficult considering the height of the bed. Mina then realized how flexible you were. Even being flexible you were not able to get on the bed so Mina carried you. After being placed on the bed you crawled over to Jihyo's face and used your thumb and forefinger to open Jihyo's eye lids.

Bursting out into a laughter Jihyo-now awake- grabbed you by the waist and tossing you on the other side tickling you.

"Umma is trying to sleep," Jihyo muttered in between her clenched teeth. She stopped in order to let you breathe for a couple of minutes until you calmed down. "You need to be punished for that," she said playfully and placing her hands on her hips.

Jihyo began to tickle you again. Amplifying you squeals through out the whole dorm.

"It Umma birthday hahaha. Happy haha birthdayyyy." You screamed through your laughter.

"Really?! It's Umma's birthday?" Jihyo acted surprised.

"Yep! Is umma 40 now?"

"Yah!" Jihyo tackled you again except this time she didn't let you move at all, hugging you tightly. "Umma is only 20!"

"I don't know counting, I only know 1 to 10" Jihyo laughed at the mention of their song. "Can we go to park please?"

Jihyo nodded and asked you to change. You ran passed Mina and towards Sana asking for help with a change of your clothing.

"You're really good at that Jihyo," Mina smiled.

"What am I good at Mina?" Jihyo askes while making the bed.

"Being her mom."

"I'm plainly doing what my mom did to my little sister and me."

"I ready now!" You ran into Jihyo's right leg hugging it and jumping up and down.