Unexpected

After the last bell rang, you gathered you stuff as you waited for Sakura and Chaeyeon to finish packing. The three of you walked side by side, however Sakura kept on insiting that Chaeyeon and her should walk behind you at 4o'clock and 8o'clock. You really didn't like that idea because it made you feel superior when you weren't. The three musketeers went to Chaeyeon's locker,Sakura's then Jihyun's.

"You don't have dance today?" you asked Chaeyeon once you guys exited the gate.

"Nope, since we just finished a big performance we don't practice for a week. I still don't understand why you wouldn't join the dance team when you still go to 1million studios every once in a while." Chaeyeon still tried to convice you to join the team.

"I don't really want to. Oh yeah I heard you guys won first, good job," you high-fived each other.

"Do you take the subway home?" Sakura asked as you walked to an entrence of a subway.

"Usually, why?"

"I just always thought your parents would send a driver or something," Sakura scratched her chin. "Aren't you someone with a lot of money?" she continued.

"Yeah but my parents don't let me use it, cause I have to earn money myself. Plus some people might have bigger houses or better cars but our grave would be the same size and our ashes in a small jar anyways."

"Who are you?" Chaeyeon asked in disbelief.

"Park Jihyun."

Upon reaching the dorm, you were glad that the two did not recognize the famous house. You guided them to your room after you and everyone else took off their shoes.

When you walked down the stairs Sakura and Chaeyeon were amazed at your room. A king bed --with blueish grey bed sheets and blankets-- laid against the wall that was perpendicular to the stairs, two dressers on each side. On the other side of the far dresser there was a black cotton futon/couch with wooden arms. In the far corner of the room there was a two tier desk, the top tier has two screens and the bottom had school supplies. In front of the futon was a wooden metal black legged coffee table --with some paper scattered on it-- and a 152cm (for my friends in America, 60 inches) flat screen tv. On the left side or the tv was a small hallway that led to the bathroom and your small walk-in closet.

The first thing Chaeyeon did was jump onto your bed as Sakura ran to the guitar that was on display near your desk. You hit Chaeyeon's ass and pulled her ankle to get her off your bed.

"You're dirty. Don't go on my bed." (Yeah you're definitely Jungyeon's child)

"Ji-chan, You play the guitar?" Sakura starred at your acoustic guitar.

"Yeah, I'll play it for you someday. We have to work on the project now."

After working and finishing the project for three and a half hours at 7o'clock the three of you feel sleepy. Chaeyeon claimed the futon, as Sakura asked for a change of clothes in order to take nap on you bed. By the time you went to your closet and gave Sakura a pajama set, Chaeyeon was snoring. You were cleaning the supplies you used to make the (unknown) project as Sakura changed in your bathroom. Your breath got caught in your throat as Sakura wore your pajamas. Sakura could really look good in anything.

Sakura layed down on your bed and not two seconds later soft snores were heard from the cherry blossom. You walked towards your bed after cleaning the supplies you were shocked to find Sakura sleeping with her eyes open. You laughed to yourself as you took out your phone to get a picture of it. After taking the picture, you went to hand wash your vest hopping the stain would come out, if you really had to you would get it steamed cleaned. You showered after doing laundry, laid on your bed for a few moments before sleeping as well.