Confession

After Mina brought you to the hospital, Dr. Kim (Chaewon) requested to have better self-care by having a regular bedtime schedule, avoiding naps, caffeine and TV before bedtime. She also suggested to talk to a therapist focusing on modifying negative thoughts, behaviors and emotional responses associated with psychological distress. As you were listening to Dr. Kim's requests, you couldn't help but notice the worry looks Mina was throwing at you.

Since you were already there, Dr. Kim moved your physical to today. Mina had to step out of the room. You continued to have a conversation about school until Dr. Kim's stethoscope reached your heart and she made a frown.

"Have you been feeling out of breath lately?"

"I have but usually after dance, why?" Dr.Kim did not answer your question.

"Have there ever been times where your heart ached like having a really bad chest pain?"

"Umm just recently, like three days ago," you started to become worried.

"I'm going to schedule a CT scan for you, I'll have go to your school to give the results to you. One of your parental figure has to be there. Till then I don't want you to do anything that stress you out or dance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the annual high school carnival arrived as different clubs set up different events at tents to raise money for their club. Chaeyeon was a little bit disappointed when you could no longer perform with the dance club when she finally convinced you too, but she understood after hearing about you health. You were now helping at the information booth, giving out maps and telling where certain things were. Sakura went to go find her friends who came to Korea with her --Nako and Hitomi. Chaeyeon was getting ready so she wasn't around at the moment.

The carnival was quiet for a moment as everyone was doing there own thing at the moment and exploring places as well. Your were in your own world until someone waved to you hoping to get help wearing a white dress shirt and blue jeans. You took out the earphones you had on and smiled at her.

"Hi can I help you miss?"

"I'm suppose to be running this booth with you," she smiled. "How do I get in?"

"Don't you have to check her ID to see if she is telling the truth," your friend Yena said. Chaeyeon introduced Yena and Yuri to you when she found out you were going to work the information booth.

"What is she going to steal? A map?" Yuri questioned.

"No, my heart," Yena teased.

"She better not, steal your heart," Yuri yelled. "You're heart is only for me!"

"Hey hey hey, if your guys plan to argue can you not do it over my shoulder like angels and devils?"

"I'm the angel right?" Yena boasted.

"No, Yuri is the angel," Yuri flipped her hair. "And you're the duck," you faced Yena as her lips puckered together.

The girl in front of the tent cleared her throat. "Just come through the back," you answered.

"I'm Minjoo," she held out her hand for you to shake once she made it through the stand.

"Jihyun," you replied holding her hand and shaking it. "The duck is Yena, and that is Yuri."

"I'm not a duck!"

Sakura came around to the information booth after finding Nako and Hitomi. The two were cute, one was... short while the other had squishy cheeks. Two tall girls followed after as Yena became wild once again as she kept screeming at Wonyoung and Yujin who you also met from Chaeyeon. Something about tricking the girl to work the information booth while they played around.

"If you're so desperate to go, just go!" Yuri pushed Yena out of the tent.

The six of them left as Sakura took the student drawn map of the booths that were available for them to do. As time went by students and parents asked for help to find bathrooms, food stalls, or games but never really asked about anything else like when performances started and so on. It reached the half way mark as replacements came to fill in for you, Yuri and Minjoo. As you were packing your stuff, Chaeyeon called out your name when you exited the tent. Chaeyeon introduced herself to Minjoo as Yuri hugged her. She pulled you aside telling the two girls to wait for you as she pushed you towards the gym.

"Chaeyeon what are you doing?"

"I need to tell you something,"

"Did you have to push me all the way over here?" you crossed your arms obviously not pleased.

"Uh duh, it's a secret."

"Then why are you telling me, aren't you closer to Sakura?"

"It is about Sakura!"

"If this is about you finding out that Sakura sleeps with her eyes open, I already knew that."

"I need your help," Chaeyeon pleaded as she kneeled in front of you.

"Come on Chaeyeon stop beating around the bush."

"I need your help to tell Sakura that I like her," Chaeyeon looked down.

"Oh." Your heart broke into a million pieces. "I had this gift I was going to give her for her birthday but you can use it to confess to her," you tried to hide the disappointment in your voice. "You could get her flowers and use that necklace to help confess. I'll go get the necklace from my locker, you get pink rose for her. Bring her to the top of the ferris wheel and confess there. I'll meet you at the information booth."

"Your the best Ji," Chaeyeon hugged you before running out.

"Yeah the best," you walked to your locker.

Before opening your locker you slammed you fist on your locker as you screamed off the top of your lungs. Lowering your head you took deep breaths, opened your locker and received the blue velvet box hidden in your locker. The necklace was gold chained and 'Sakura' was written in golden letters in cursive with small cherry blossoms on both sides. You met Chaeyeon once again at the information booth as you secretly passed the velvet box to her as the rest of the girls were coming back. Chaeyeon suggested to go on the ferris wheel as she hid the flowers in her backpack putting her school supplies in her duffle bag. You declined the offer giving Chaeyeon the excuse that your health wasn't well. Ahn Yujin ran to you and koala hugged you despite being taller than you. The rest of the girls hugged you, except Minjoo who shook your hand once again, as Chaeyeon thanked you once more.

"It was nice to meet you Minjoo," you gave a small smile. "I'll see you all on Monday."

Taking the subway home you called Sana asking when they would be home. Reaching the dorm you waited a few minutes before the dorm door opened. The first person who entered the dorm was Jungyeon, not waiting for her to take off her shoes you hugged her as if your life depended on it. She hugged you back and started to worry once she felt her shoulder getting soaked from your tears.

"Wae? Wae?" Jungyeon held your face in between her hands, wiping away your tears.

You shook your head, gesturing that you didn't want to talk about it. Jungyeon hugged you as the other members looked in despair.