Pain

TRIGGER WARNING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ran into your room locking the door and onto your bed as you hugged one out of your many penguins. It was a lie you told yourself that you were not effected by the events in your life. You tried to stay strong on the outside not having to show your emotions. Being Twice's daughter had it's toll, not knowing who people are and knowing the fact that they might use any chance they get to get closer to someone else. It didn't help that they were busy 24/7, yes at first it didn't matter to you if you were called an orphan because you were able to see your moms everyday. But there became a time after you chose to ignore the bullying that Twice were doing there own thing while you did your own.

You've always wondered what it would've been like if Twice was not your parents. Would you have been bullied? Would you have trust issues? Would you be going through a pain you couldn't tell anyone? Would you still be in an orphanage?

You felt uncomfortable when Twice had a Vapp at home. Never mentioning you, as if you never existed in the first place. Watching as they laughed, watching as they cried on stage, watching as if you were a shadow. Because of previous incidents there was really no one to tell this to. And telling your parents that you are struggling is a hard thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo stood up after you left wanting to go after you.

"Jihyo-ah," Jihyo turned towards Jungyeon. "Don't" Jungyeon shook her head.

"Give her time ," Momo patted her back.

"When she is ready, she will tell us." Nayeon patted the other side of Jihyo's back

The Twice girls continued eating, but their minds never leaving the thought of  you being okay. There are times that they ended up feeling guilty as they could see the dissappointment on your face after telling them about some show, because they had a schedule or couldn't go because of your safety. In fact eveything they did, they considered your safety first.

After making up her mind Jihyo stubbornly walked towards the basement door.

"JIhyo unnie," Tzuyu called with a confused expression.

"Let her be alone," Mina reminded.

"She's been alone," Jihyo pointed to your door.

"It's only been 20 minutes," Momo starred at the digital clock that was on the microwave.

"I meant all the time," Jihyo sighed. "We've traveled the world leaving her at home, The times we have a Vapp at home we banish her to her room. We've had schedules where we wouldn't be home till she is up and ready for school. I'm not going to say anything but she need us more than we need her. And I plan to be there for her." Jihyo twisted the door knob to find it locked. She walked into her shared room and took a key out from under her bed frame. She unlocked the door and locked it once more after entering the room.

Faint snifts were heard as Jihyo decended the basement stairs. As promised she did not say a word. She layed down next to you, turned you over and hugged you. You wrapped your arms around her, snuggled into her neck and cried even harder. Jihyo patted your head and was fighting back threatening tears. Seeing someone you love in pain hurts more than your own pain, (for me at least). The two of you stayed in each others arms for awhile. Luckily, you didn't have school the next day and that the girls did not have an early schedule.

The room was quiet for a while as you laid in Jihyo's arms.

"Umma," you're voice cracked.

"You're going to be okay," Jihyo patted your back. "You are Park Jihyun, you will be okay."

"I-uh c-could you..."

"I'll get them don't worry," Jihyo understood you.

Jihyo headed upstairs to get the other Twice members. It wasn't a surprise when she opened the door and Nayeon fell on top of her following with the rest of the Twice members.

"Yah you guys are horrible," JIhyo pushed them out of the way.

"It was Nayeon's idea," Jungyeon pointed.

Jihyo sighed and shook her head as she made her way down stairs. It hurt the girls heart seeing you broken.

You eventually told them what had happened. From feeling lonely because of not knowing who to trust and to being picked on because your parents were never there.

"I hate the fact that they call me an orphan and when you guys show up at school it is like nothing happened. It's so fustrating."

"Can I ask why you didn't tell us?" Mina asked.

"I didn't want you guys to feel guilty. And I didn't want you guys to worry. You guys go through enough with your schedules and some horrible fans. I didn't want to be a  burden," you said as you looked down.

Dahyun lifted your chin up, "you are not a burden to us."

"You are not making us feel like a burden, you know we want to help you. But we can not help you if you do not tell us." Mina patted your leg.

"JI," Nayeon started. "It is okay to break down, it is better than holding it in. Ji, I am so sorry you feel this way. When we decided to adopt you we calculated all the troubles you would encounter. And we did it because we knew you would be strong enough."

"We love you, we always have and always will. All need to do is be true to yourself. No one is perfect, but to us you are the best thing we have ever done." Tzuyu said as they all smiled at you.

"By the way I couldn't help but notice something in the atmosphere when we were in the study room with Sakura," the members looked at Jihyo. "Do you perhaps like her?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows.

Your faced turned red as you laid on your back covering your face with the penguin in your lap as the Twice members threw more penguins at you.