Confront

You were sitting on the bleachers with Minjoo on your right, who was wearing black shorts and a white and gray polyester shirt, infront of the basketball court. The other girls have not yet arrived as that was where you all decided to meet when you all were put in the same PE class. You waved towards Chaeyeon and Sakura across the gym as they appeared from the locker room holding hands. As soon as the two sat down the school's intercom rang, everyone stopping their movements to hear the announcement.

"Park Jihyun please report to the principal's office. Again Park Jihyun to the principal's office."

"Jihyun what did you do?" Chaeyeon teased.

"I'm not sure, see ya guys!"

Ahn Yujin arrived shortly after sad that her favorite unnie was gone. Well you couldn't exaclty play with them so it would make sense for whatever reason to call you now. The girls were given the option to play basketball  or walk around the gym. Minjoo not liking basketball decided to walk around the gym along with Sakura who really did not have an athletic bone in her body. The rest of the girls decided to shoot some baskets, the seven of them played on one of the six hoops with a friendly game of basketball. Okay maybe not so friendly when Yena and Yujin were captains and they both were sore losers. Yena had Chaeyeon, Nako and Hitomi on her team and Yujin had Yuri and Wonyoung on her team. Nako hated playing sense Wonyoung decided to gaurd her, which she didn't find fair as Wonyoung over towered her by 20 centimeters (~7.8inches).

Sakura and Minjoo on the other hand were walking quietly at first, before Sakura decided to speak.

"What is your plan regarding Jihyun?"

"I'm sorry?" Minjoo stopped walking and turned towards Sakura.

"Something doesn't feel right about you. If your plan is to use her by making her believe that you are her friend and stripping her of her money, or doing anything to use her I will not be afraid to take action." Sakura closed the distance between them not wanting anyone else to hear.

"I-I'm not using her," Minjoo stuttered with fear seeing a dark side from Miyawaki.

"Your innocent act isn't fooling me," Sakura glared.

"Like you're innocent yourself," Minjoo said in disbelief.

Sakura scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Ever since you came you've only caused trouble to Jihyun."

"How exactly?"

"Like the fact that you almost killed her by kissing her. She was doing a lot better before you came."

"Really? Because I know for a fact that she had experience things that you don't even know."

"At least I'm waiting for her to be ready to tell me instead of reading her notebook!" Sakura yelled in Minjoo's face. "You don't deserve to be her friend," Sakura walked past Minjoo hitting her shoulder.

"You don't either Miyawaki, you obviously can't decided on what you want."

Sakura rolled her eyes before walking away. Minjoo wasn't wrong to say the least, Sakura didnt know what she wanted. She loved the feeling how you and Chaeyeon made her feel. Chaeyeon made her feel at home and you made her feel protected. The moment she met you and Chaeyeon she knew for a fact that she wanted you both around her. She didn't see anything out of it, she was in a foreign country with no other friends besides the two. Though she wasn't the youngest it felt good to be cared for instead of always taking care of herself. When first going to Korea never did she expected to fall in love, let alone fall in love with two great people at the same time. Her worries went away when Chaeyeon confessed to her and everything was okay till Minjoo came along. She was already Chaeyeon's so she couldn't have you as well. The least she could do was protect you from the worst case scenario. Yet Sakura still wanted to be selfish.

Minjoo coming from a line of police officers and lawyers could obviously tell the subtle glaces Sakura throws towards your direction during lunch, the way Sakura's eye light up when someone mentions Chaeyeon's or Jihyun's name.  As much as Minjoo loved drama, from starring in them to watching them, the one who would end up suffering is not Sakura, Minjoo or even Jihyun but Chaeyeon. In order to not let others suffer Minjoo was planning something. Only that plan was to make Jihyun fall in love with her. Because if you ever love two people at the same time you would choose the second person, if you truely loved the first person you wouldn't fall in love with the second person. Minjoo doesn't know if Sakura liked you first or second, but she knows for a fact if she succeeds she would be the second person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliding open a mahogany door you were shocked to see two women in lab coats, a women in a gray blazer, white dress shirt and gray dress pants, your much liked homeroom teacher and your principal sat in black leather chairs around a glass coffee table. Seeing the school's nurse and your personal doctor made you worried. Dr. Kim and Nurse Kang gave a small smile while Ms. Kwon and your unnamed homeroom teacher (Too many people already) were looking through some files. You sat down on the last leather chair, waiting for the adults in the room to say something. Dr. Kim handed you tea as the others continued talking.

"Jihyun, we wanted to talk to you about your health," Chaewon started.

"Because of your health, you will now be transferred to my class." Eunbi smiled.

"It's a better way for Dr. Kim to monitor you as Ms. Kwon and Dr. Kim are in a relationship," Hyewon took a bite of a cookie.

They kept explaining as if you had amnesia and not a heart problem. You didn't want to move to a different class but what could you do, it was for your health. Sakura and Chaeyeon would be fine since you would see them during lunch. On the positive side Minjoo had Ms. Kwon as her homeroom teacher....on the down side Yena also had Ms. Kwon as her homeroom teacher.