RWBY Volume 5: Chapter 2 - Dread in the Air | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In Lionheart's Office*

Lionheart was looking down at his desk.

Dr. Watts opened the door and walked in.

Dr. Watts asked "Are we ready?".

Lionheart looked up and Dr. Watts closed the door.

A Short Time Later*

A secret door was scraping open.

Dr. Watts and Lionheart walked into the secret passage.

They stopped walking when they were met by a Seer Grimm.

Dr. Watts said "After you.".

Dr. Watts then pushed Lionheart over to the Seer Grimm.

Lionheart fearfully asked "Your Grace, are... you there?".

Salem, Cinder, and Rachel appeared in the Seer Grimm.

Salem said "Hello, Leonardo. Do you have something to report?".

Lionheart fearfully said "Of course, ma'am. I would not waste your time, if not.".

Dr. Watts overlooked the Seer Grimm saying "I'm still just so fascinated by this creature. Cinder, dear, are-are we coming through? Can you see us clearly? Well, as clearly as you can.".

Cinder said "Shut... up.".

Dr. Watts sarcastically said "Oh goody, you've recovered. And what of your little friend.".

Rachel said "Just fine, Watts.".

Salem then interrupted the entire conversation by saying "Your report. What is it?".

Dr. Watts stepped out of the way and Lionheart stepped closer to the Seer Grimm.

Lionheart nervously said "I've... I've found the Spring Maiden.".

Salem asked "Is that so? Well done. Arthur, had I known how useful you'd be in expediting this process, I would've sent you long, long ago.".

Dr. Watts said "As much as I'd love to take credit, ma'am, I can't say either of us are to thank for this development. I guess you could say a little birdie told us.".

Salem said "Explain.".

Lionheart nervously said "You see, ma'am, Qrow Branwen arrived at Haven Academy earlier today. He believes Spring has taken residence with his sister's tribe.".

Cinder asked "Is... the girl... with him?".

Dr. Watts said "Yes, Miss Rose was in attendance.".

Rachel and Cinder got a little mad but Salem gestured a hand to them which made them calm down. 

Salem asked "And you know of the tribe's location?".

Lionheart hurriedly said "Yes, ma'am! But you have to hurry! Qrow is already at odds with my-". 

Lionheart was cut off when one of the Seer Grimm tentacles wrapped around his throat.

Salem asked "Leonardo, do you remember the first time we met?".