Volume 5 Bonus Chapter

In Oniyuri*

People were starting to enter the newly constructed Oniyuri.

They marveled at how beautiful it was.

The man who reconstructed Oniyuri from Volume 4 Bonus Chapter* appeared to everyone which frightened them a little.

He in his British accent said "Don't be alarmed, I'm the one who rebuilt this village, I don't mean you harm.".

Everyone started to calm down.

One person asked "Who are you?".

He said "Who I am doesn't matter, what matters is what I can do for all of you.".

Someone else asked "And what can you do for us?".

He said "I will give you all this village free of charge. I just ask that you stay out of one house.".

The elder of the group stepped forward and asked "Which house?".

The British man pointed at the house to everyone's left.

He said "I built it for two girls I must help, so please don't take it or destroy it.".

The elder said "We can do that.".

The man then said "Oh and there is a invisible dome around the village that will keep Grimm out.".

The elder nodded and asked "May I have the name of our savior?".

Before the British man could teleport away he said "It's Ozymandias.".

Everyone started to spread throughout the city as Ozymandias teleported away.