RWBY Volume 5: Chapter 14 - Haven's Fate | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

Outside The Haven Building*

Adam got away but noted on how to find Blake.

Inside The Haven Building*

Pyrrha blocked attacks from hitting Naomi.

Pyrrha asked "You okay?".

Naomi said "Surviving... I don't know how the big guy is still standing. He's recharging Aura faster then I've ever seen!".

Qrow across the room went from a crow to Qrow.

Qrow said "He's sheer willpower.".

Ozpin dodged an attack and hid behind a column.

Ozpin said "We just need to get him to his limit!".

Weiss was using her Ice Grimm Lancer to shoot needles at Lionheart but he was blocking them with his shield.

Lionheart and Hazel hit the Grimm Lancer with Fire Dust which destroyed the Grimm Lancer.

Blake jumped up into the air and kicked Hazel in the face sending him into the ground.

Blake landed by Ruby and Weiss.

Blake asked "Are you guys okay?".

Weiss said "No!".

Ruby said "We're fine, we just need to take them down.".

They all looked to see Hazel, Mercury, and Emerald approaching them.

Ruby, Blake, and Weiss held up their weapons.

Weiss asked "What's the plan, Ruby?".

Ruby aimed her sniper rifle up and shot Lionheart making him run away into the school.

Mercury said "You've got to be kidding me...".

Hazel roared as loud as he could.

Ruby said "Checkmate!".

Downstairs In The Spring Maiden's Vault*

Raven said "I warned you, Yang. I gave you every opportunity to walk away from Qrow and Oz. So you can believe me when I say this wasn't personal.".

Yang said "You opened the vault.".

Raven said "Thanks to the chaos you and your friends caused upstairs. I knew you could handle it. You're my daughter, after all.".

Yang said "Qrow and Oz told me how the Maiden powers are transferred. The girl you found... she would've had to have trusted you if you were in her final thoughts, cared about you a lot.".

Raven said "I'm sure they told you plenty, and you just sat and obeyed.".

Yang said "No, I'm starting to ask questions, like you said. So tell me, ...What happened to the last Spring Maiden? Did she die in battle? Was it sickness?".

Raven asked "What does it matter to you?".

Yang said "I can already see the answer. It's all over your face. How could you?!".