RWBY Volume 5: Chapter 9 - A Perfect Storm | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

Now On With The Story*

In Raven's Bandit Camp*

Inside Raven's Tent*

Raven was sharpening her blade in her tent looking at a old picture of Summer.

Raven sighed and asked "How did things get so difficult, Summer?".

Vernal entered her tent and said "Raven, we have a problem.".

Raven asked "What is it?".

Vernal said "Salem's found us.".

Raven closed her eyes and said "Salem. Okay.".

Raven stood up.

Vernal said "Five of her followers are waiting to talk to speak with you.".

Raven said "Right. We planned for this. Bring me my helmet.".

A Few Moments Later Outside Of Raven's Tent*

Cinder, Mercury, Rachel, Emerald, and Dr. Watts were waiting in front of Raven's tent.

Raven stepped out with her Grimm helmet on and looked down at them.

Raven said "I don't recall inviting so many guests into our home. Either I'm losing my memory,".

Raven turned to her people and said "Or you've all lost your spines!".

Cinder said "Don't be too upset with them, Raven.".

Raven turned back to the Cinder group.

Cinder said "Your men simply recognize the power of a Maiden when they see it.".

Fire emanated from Cinder's working eye.

Cinder then said "Which is why we'd like to have a word with you.".

Raven turned to her people and said "Leave us. Pack your things, then break down camp. We're moving.".

Dr. Watts said "A little late to run and hide. You've been on our master's list for some time, so you must understand that we cannot allow you to slip away.".

Raven said "I know all about your master, but I don't believe we've met.".

Mercury smugly said "We're the guys you should be afraid of.".

Rachel slapped Mercury upside the head and said "Learn to shut it.".

Raven turned to Mercury and said "I doubt anyone should be afraid of you.".

Mercury got ready to attack and said "Oh, yeah, tell that to-".

Rachel put a arm in front of him and said "We're not here to fight her you moron.".

Raven said "That's what I thought.".

Cinder said "I'm Cinder Fall. These are my associate, Arthur Watts, and Rachel Kobe. These two are my underlings, Mercury and Emerald.".

Raven roasted them all by saying "Two children you tricked into following you, A girl who betrayed all of her friend and family, and a disgraced Atlesian scientist, and a Fall Maiden with a surname so appropriate, she probably picked it herself. Something tells me you've got more than a slight case of egomania. Is that about right?".