RWBY Volume 5: Chapter 11 - The More the Merrier | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

Now On With The Story*

In Haven Academy*

Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow, and Oscar walked across the Haven courtyard.

They entered the main office building and stopped when they saw Lionheart standing on the balcony.

Lionheart said "Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There... seems to be more of you than last time.".

Qrow said "Eh, you know what they say. The more the merrier. So what's going on with the council?".

Lionheart put his wrist shield behind his back and asked "Why... did you bring your weapons?".

Qrow confusedly asked "What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?".

Lionheart said "Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.".

Qrow said "Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?".

Yang looked over towards a window and saw a raven.

Yang asked "Mom?".

Everyone looked at the raven.

Qrow tried to shoot the raven but it flew out of the way.

The raven flew behind Lionheart and transformed into Raven.

Ruby muttered "Raven...".

Naomi said "They... really are magic...".

Raven took her Grimm helmet off and said "If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.".

Qrow angrily asked "What are you doing here?!".

Raven walked down the stairs and said "I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.".

Qrow looked up at Lionheart and asked "Leo... What have you done?!".

Lionheart said "I...".

Lionheart was interrupted by Raven saying "Leo did what any sane person would in his position. He looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made his choice. And it seems you all have too.".

Raven looked at her daughter with disappointment.

Qrow said "You have the Spring Maiden.".

Raven said "I do.".

Qrow said "Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!".

Raven said "All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no defeating Salem!".

Ruby said "You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.".

Ruby offered a hand to Raven.

Raven looked at Ruby then Ruby's hand.

Raven said "You sadly sound just like your mother.".