Meet The Crew! Y/N, Sai, And Ketsu!

It was a nice day in musutafu japan, everyone was living their daily lives, meanwhile in a small house, three boys lived.

You were the first to wake up, Sai woke up shortly after you did and started digging in the fridge for some food.

Sai: Y/N, I'm hungry.

Y/N: Go wake up Ketsu, I'll start making breakfast...

Sai: Yay! HEY KETSU, WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!

Ketsu was sleeping in his room, he didn't respond,

Sai: Ketsu! Don't make me come up there!

Still no respond.

Sai: Alright, You asked for it!

Sai ran up the stairs and busted into Ketsu's room.

Sai: WAKE UP!!!

Ketsu woke up nearly having a heart attack

Ketsu: WHAT THE HELL!!!

You heard them yelling at each other and soon crashing sounds followed,

Y/N: Hey! This is looking pretty good, if you want some you'll have to quiet down and get to the table.

You heard Sai running down the stairs as he planted himself to his chair. Ketsu walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes,

Ketsu: What's for breakfast?

You smiled at the two of them.

Y/N: I wanted to start the day off with a good breakfast. You handed both of them two separate dishes they had their favourite breakfast meals on them.

Sai: Sweet!

Ketsu: Thanks Y/N!

Y/N: No problem,

You placed a plate of F/D (Favourite dish) in front of your chair, you then sat down as you all put your hands together.

All: Thanks for the meal!

You all began stuffing your faces with your breakfast.

Y/N: Hey guys, we're running low on food, I'm gonna make a trip to the grocery store today.

Sai: Can I come? Please?

Y/N: Fine, Ketsu your coming along too.

You handed them both some cash as you finished your meal.

Y/N: Get the food you want, but it has to be food!

You looked at Sai knowing he'd try to buy something else if you hadn't told him.

Sai: Fine, fine.

You got dressed and headed out, you all got to the store quickly using your powers, you flew, Ketsu jumped from rooftop to rooftop while Sai just straight up ran.

At the grocery store

You arrived and told Sai and Ketsu to grab the stuff they wanted to buy.

Sai: Kay!

They left your side and began looking, you were carrying a shopping cart while grabbing what was on your list,

Y/N: Ok so we need Sai's meat, Ketsu's ramen, some of this, and that,

You were grabbing all the stuff you needed, you weren't looking and accidentally bumped into someone.

Y/N: Oh I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking...

You look to see a girl looking at you, she had green hair and big black eyes, her tongue was sticking out of the side of her mouth, she was wearing a light brown sweater and a skirt.

Girl: It's alright ribbit.

Y/N: ribbit?

Girl: My name is Tsuyu Asui, But you can call me Tsu, it's nice to meet you.

Y/N: I'm Son Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Tsuyu: Um, if you don't mind me asking, what school do you go to?

Y/N: Currently I don't attend school, but my brothers and I will be taking the entrance exam at UA in the next couple of days.

Tsuyu: Brothers?

Y/N: Well, their not actually my brothers, but we have a very close bond so we call ourselves brothers.

Tsuyu: I see, and you're taking the UA entrance exam?

Y/N: Yeah, are you?

Tsuyu: As a Matter of fact I am.

Y/N: Really, Wow, I'm sure you'll do great!

Ketsu shouted in the background.

Ketsu: Y/N, we got our stuff!

Y/N: I'll be right there!

You looked at Tsuyu to see she had a disappointed look on her face,

Y/N: Alright, I gotta go, I'll see you at the exam?

She nodded.

Y/N: Great! See you there!

Tsuyu's POV

I watched as the guy walked away with his brothers, for some reason I feel like I want to see him again...

3rd POV

The three boys got home and refilled their fridge and covers.

Sai: So Who was that girl you were talking too Hmm?

Y/N: just a new friend.

Sai: Awww, Cmon, she's totally into you!

Y/N: I don't think so...

Ketsu: Man you're no fun...