Ramping It Up! An Explosive Battle!

Momo has just finished crying on your shoulder as the last match of the first round wrapped up, Apparently Bakugou had absolutely bodied Uraraka in the ring and she passed out in action.

Momo: It seems your next match is with Bakugou, but I'm sure you can take him down!

You grinned and nodded.

Y/N: Cmon, lets go back to watch the next match!

You both walked up to the spectator seats and got ready for the fight, Shin was up against Todoroki,

Kaminari: Shin and Todoroki in the ring together? This'll get ugly...

Y/N: This could go either way,

Everyone looked at you in confusion,

Y/N: In terms of strength Shin easily beats Todoroki, but you don't need to knock your opponent out to win, if Todoroki can manage to knock him out of bounds than he can win...

Present mic: LET THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND BEGIN!

Todoroki immediately sent a slant of ice towards shin as he punched it completely destroying and dashed at Todoroki, more ice was sent towards shin as he jumped over it and nailed Todoroki right in the face pushing him near the edge.

Shin: Cmon, use your full power otherwise you're not going to win...

Todoroki: No...

Ice began to form under shin and froze him in place.

Midnight: Shin, can you move?

He walked out of the ice like it was nothing and stared Todoroki down.

Shin: Yep...

Shin's glare actually struck some fear into Todoroki's heart as he then sent the biggest slant of ice possible at shin, it towered over him as shin reeled his arms back

Shin: Consecutive Normal Punches.

The huge slant of ice was destroyed by a barrage of powerful punches, Todoroki realized he was getting nowhere like this.

Shin: Why won't you go all out...HUH?!

Shin's sudden increase in volume made Todoroki flinch,

Shin: ANSWER ME!

Todoroki: I refuse to you that scum bag's power...

Shin: BUT IT'S NOT HIS POWER, IT'S YOURS!!

Todoroki's eyes widened as he entered a tance for a short moment flashing back on his childhood.

Flashback

???: It's okay to use your power to become the hero you want to be.

All might: That's what I mean when I say "I am here" only you can decide to become a hero! No one else! Take this to hearts kids!