The Fight Kicks Off! Time To Shine!

Midnight: Begin!

Midoriya and Shin stared each other down before Midoriya began to run at Shin, he jumped at Midoriya and head butted him stunning him for a second. Midoriya then put his hand out.

Midoriya: DELAWARE SMASH!!

Midoriya flicked his finger and created a powerful gust of wind that actually almost pushed shin out of bounds, before he could recover Midoriya charged at Shin.

Midoriya: One For All: Full Cowling! 10%!

Uraraka: What's That?

Y/N: It's his new move! I taught it to him while training!

Midoriya then punched shin which stunned him, Shin was about to be knocked out of the ring until...

Shin: Consecutive Normal Punches.

Midoriya was bombarded with strong punches and sent out of the ring.

Midnight: Midoriya is out of bounds! Shin wins!

Y/N: Good job! Both of you!

Present mic: WILL THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE ENTER THE RING!

Sero: wish me luck guys!

Kaminari: Good luck man!

Midoriya: Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a second...?

Y/N: Hm? Oh sure!

You and Midoriya went to the waiting room and Midoriya seemed upset.

Midoriya: I'm sorry for failing you! You trained me for two weeks and I'm even able to use my quirk without hurting myself and yet I still lost!

Y/N: Hey not sweat it! It's-

Suddenly the whole stadium shook taking you and Midoriya by surprise.

Midoriya: What was that?!

You both ran out to see a gigantic slant of ice and Sero frozen into it.

Midnight: S-Sero, can you move?

Sero: Of course not! So cold!!

Midoriya: Woah Todoroki!

Todoroki then walked up to Sero and started to melt the ice that Sero was frozen in.

Todoroki: Sorry...

Present mic: WILL THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE ENTER THE RING!

Ketsu: Get him Sai!

Kirishima: Give em hell kaminari!

They both nodded and left to the ring, they both entered and the countdown began.

Present mic: FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S DENKI KAMINARI VERSUS FROM THE SAME CLASS, THE RUBBER MAN, MONKEY D SAI!

Midnight: Begin!

Kaminari: Lets do this!

A bunch of lightning began to surge from kaminari, he then sent a massive barrage of electricity towards Sai

Kaminari: 1.3 MILLION VOLTS!

Sai: GUM GUM...

The lightning was getting closer to Sai as his body puffed up like a balloon.

Sai: BALLOON!!

All of the lightning hit Sai and bounced right back at kaminari, he overused his quirk and was now in his dumb state leaving him wide open.

Sai: This is my chance! GUM GUM...

Sai's arms stretched far behind him and then launched at Kaminari.