Charge! The Entrance Exam!

You were woken up by Sai and Ketsu, they were quite eager to get today started,

Sai: Y/N, Y/N! Get up! The entrance exam is today!

You strung out of bed

Y/N: Oh crap! I completely forgot! Get ready guys, I'm gonna make breakfast real quick!

They ran to their rooms and started to get ready, you made some pancakes for breakfast as the two ran back down and waited, you gave them their food and they quickly ate it.

The three of you headed out for the exam at U.A high, you flew there, Ketsu hopped
through alleyways and Sai just ran. Eventually you arrived at the large school,

Y/N: You ready guys?

Sai: Yeah!

Ketsu nodded.

The three of you made your way into the large school, You saw a boy with green hair trip but he suddenly stopped falling.

You continued to make your way to a dark room with a bunch of seats, you all Had your assigned seats and coincidentally you were next to Sai and Ketsu, all of a sudden a guy with weird blond hair appeared and started shouting.

Student: It's present mic!

Present mic: Alright! Let's get this show in the road! Now let me hear ya!

There was a dead silence.

Present mic: I see this group is all nice and mellow! Well I'll cut to the chase and explain the rules! ARE YOU READY?!

There was still a dead silence. You looked over to see the green haired boy fanboying over present mic.

The man then began to explain the rules, all we had to do is destroy enough robots.

??? Excuse me! I have a question.

Everyone looked to see a boy with blue hair raising his hand.

Present mic: Hit me!

The boy then showed his sheet.

???: In this sheet you listed four robots! If this is an error it is shameful of UA!

He then turned to the green haired boy,

???: And you! You've been fanboying this entire time! If you can't afford to pay attention then leave!

His words made you a little irritated as you got up.

Y/N: Why don't you just leave him alone and mind your own business?!

He then turned to you

???: Do you need to leave too?

Y/N: No, but you'll be taking a one way trip out of the atmosphere if you don't sit down and mind your own business!

You gave him a death glare which stuck fear into his heart. He sat back down.

Present mic: Alright settle down, Those are just robots you'll want to avoid, they're not worth anything so they just slow you down, if you happen to run into one, I suggest you run.

???: I see, please continue!

He looked at you for a second to see you were still glaring at him, his head instantly turned back to present mic.

Present mic: anyway! You'll be put into separate areas of ground beta!

You looked at your sheet to see you were on ground C,

Y/N: What areas did you get guys?

Sai: I got ground B!

Ketsu: I'm on ground A!