The Big Feast! Chow Down!

You and your brothers were walking while dragging a giant fish behind you, You were all super excited to eat it.

Y/N: Just imagine the looks on everyone's faces!

Sai: Ha! It'll be super funny!

Mushi: I'm just excited to eat this thing!

Y/N: Same here!

You were nearing UA when a bunch of people were freaking out over the giant dead fish you were dragging behind you, Some looked at it in amazement. After being stared at by strangers for a while You eventually arrived back at UA, Everyone saw you dragging Akami behind you and gained widened eyes.

Uraraka: Holy crap! You guys beat it and carried it all the way here?!

Sai: Yep!

Momo: Wow...!

Mushi: Well we've got good news!

Everyone was confused but leaned in to listen, Mushi and Sai giggled in excitement before you spoke up.

Y/N: Well, turns out this beast is edible, so what do you say? Wanna have a feast everyone?

Aizawa: I'll allow this considering that you just saved Japan and maybe the whole world.

Everyone: YEAH!!

Mushi sliced up Akami into pieces making it easier to carry inside, you took everything and brought it to lunch rush,

Lunch rush: Is there something I can help you with?

Y/N: Yeah, UA is planning on having a feast on this.

You put the many pieces of Akami in the closest table, He seemed shocked but gestured you to enter the kitchen. You grabbed the pieces of Akami and went into the kitchen

Lunch rush: I can have this done in about 10 minutes, Once it's done where do you want me to put it?

Y/N: Just give it to me when you're done, We'll be eating outside.

He nodded and you headed outside to help get everything ready, There was a bunch of large tables, with 20 seats on each one, you and your siblings decided to sit on the ground since there wasn't enough seats for you. At this point almost the whole school was there and ready to eat.

Momo: Are you sure you don't want so sit at the table L/N?

Y/N: Yeah, I want to enjoy this with my family! You enjoy it with your friends, We'll join you guys when we're finished.

She nodded and began to talk with Jirou and Tsuyu, Lunch rush had arrived with a bunch of different things to try. There was a normal fish of fish, Fish on a stick, and many others.

Lunch rush: Please enjoy everyone!

Everyone was about to dig in when Mushi stopped them.

Mushi: Hold on a second, Before we eat we need to put our hands together.

You and everyone else put your hands together, You and your sibling began to speak.

Mushi: We thank you for the vast bounty this world provides.

Arale: We thank you for the awesome times that you allow us to have!

Shin: We thank you for the emotions that you allow us to feel

Ketsu: We thank You for the opportunities that you have given us.

Sai: We thank you for the Great times that we had with each other!

Y/N: And We thank you for the time you've given us to spend with our loved ones, and in honour of today. Let's eat!

Everyone: Let's eat!

And with that, you all began to grab food from the stands, you grabbed a bunch of fish sticks and began to eat them with your family. Everyone else seemed to enjoy them as well.

Mushi: It's melting in my mouth! I don't even have to chew! It's the soft flakey meat of the big toro!

Sai: It's Good!!

Meanwhile Kaminari was holding a plate of fish with a special sauce that he'd made for the feast offering it to the girls at each table.

Kaminari: Come and get it ladies!

Sero was eating a fish stick with a huge smile on his face.

Sero: I feel MUCH better after eating this!

Uraraka: It's Really good!

Momo was looking over at You when you were eating a plate of fish while talking with Mushi and Sai.

Y/N: Mushi, how does this meat taste so good?

Mushi: If course the meat itself it delicious, But What makes it REALLY good, Is that we're all eating it together.

All Might: Anyway Another big catch CAUGHT!

Sai: I want seconds!!

Y/N: Me too!

Mushi: Me three!!

Suddenly ashido sat next to Sai, Jirou sat next to Ketsu, Hagakure sat next to Shin, However Neither Momo or Tsuyu came to sit with you, You looked at all of the potential couples and smiled. You looked around and saw Momo talking with Todoroki and Tsuyu talking with Tokoyami, They seemed happier than usual.

Y/N: Heh, What happiness...

Momo and Tsuyu noticed Your sibling talking and Laughing having fun with the other girls and you were sitting by yourself. They were about to come sit with you but you got up.

Sai: Huh? Where are you going Y/N?

Y/N: I'm not feeling very good...

Mushi: Alright, Lets head home-

Y/N: It's alright, I don't wanna ruin your fun...

Ashido: Is something wrong L/N...?

You turned around and spoke

Y/N: Nah I'll be fine!

With that you flew off. Everyone worried for you and Kirishima even went over to Sai to ask him about it.

Kirishima: Hey Sai, Where did Y/N go?

Sai: I don't know...

Ketsu: I hope he's alright...

Meanwhile you were somewhere in the city looking at the sky, the sun was beginning to set as the sky was coated with a nice shade of Orange and Pink.

???: Feeling lonely again huh?

You looked around but saw nobody, The voice continued to speak.

???: C'mon, You don't recognize me?

Y/N: Who's there!

???: Over here.

You looked behind you and saw someone you hadn't seen in years. Your didn't recognize him at first but your memory came back to you and your eyes widened.

Y/N: No way...!

Y/N: DAD?!?!?!

Y/N: DAD?!?!?!