The Festival Begins! The Obstacle Race!

Y/N: Lets go everyone!

Everyone: Yeah!

The six of you headed inside and went to class to be greeted by your classmates.

Kirishima: Oh! Y/N's here!

Kaninari: And So are his brothers!

Mineta: And sister!

Everyone stared at mineta for a moment but looked back at you guys.

Midoriya: Y/N, are your ready for the sports festival?

Y/N: Yep! I'm so excited!

Sai: Y/N! Are we going to be fighting?

You shrugged

Y/N: I don't know.

All of a sudden the speakers came on,

Speakers: Will all students get ready and meet at the stadium please.

Y/N: That's our cue

You all headed to the stadium, you all made your way to the locker rooms and got changed into your gym uniforms,

Ashido: Aww, I was hoping to wear my hero outfit...

Ojiro: Well at least it's fair.

You were all in the waiting room waiting for the competition to start. You were at a table with your brothers and sister.

Y/N: So what's the plan? Do we work together to get to the next round?

Sai: Sounds Good to me!

Ketsu: I'm game!

Shin: Lets do it.

Mushi: Alright!

Arale: Yay!

Todoroki: Y/N...

Todoroki got everyone's attention by calling you

Y/N: Hmm?

Todoroki: Looking at things objectively I think I'm stronger than you, I won't lose...

There was a dead silence in the room until Sai, Ketsu and even shin began laughing their asses off.

Sai and Ketsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU?! STRONGER THAN Y/N?!?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

Todoroki: It's the truth...

Shin: Ahh, answer me this Todoroki, do you think with your quirk you can last 10 minutes in space? Or 7 minutes at the centre of the planet?

Todoroki: What?! Are you saying Y/N can breathe in space?!

Shin: No, he was able to hold his breath for that long and probably longer when he fought a strong villain a few years back.

Y/N: Wait, how do you know about that???

Shin: Ketsu and Sai told me about it.

Todoroki: In that case, Midoriya...

He turned and faced Midoriya

Todoroki: Objectively We both know that I'm stronger than you.

Y/N: Oh stop declaring war on everyone that's more capable than you...

Everyone turned to you confused.

Uraraka: What do you mean Y/N?

Y/N: During these past two weeks, I've been training Midoriya, he has a new move and with it he'll definitely beat you Todoroki! And don't go to Bakugou either, I actually don't know who's better out of you two, but I know one thing...IM GOING TO WIN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!