Uninvited Guests! The USJ!

After your little flight with Tsuyu, you went home and decided to go right to sleep,

The next day

You woke up to Sai's yelling, you got yourself up from bed and put on your uniform, you then went downstairs to see why Sai was so excited,

Y/N: What the hell is going on?!

Ketsu: Sai's excited for some reason...

You slowly shook your head and closed your eyes while thinking.

Y/N: Typical Sai...

You grabbed an Apple and ate it before flying out the door and straight to school. Once you arrived you saw Momo and decided to walk to class with her.

Y/N: Hi Momo!

Momo: Oh, Hi Y/N!

The two of you walked to class as Momo hugged your arm the whole way there, you took your seat as Momo and Tsuyu sat next to you.
You talked with them until Aizawa walked in,

Aizawa: Good morning class. Today we'll be doing something important.

He then held a card that said "Rescue" on it.

Aizawa: We'll be doing rescue training at a special facility today, Natural disasters and stuff like that...go change into your hero outfits.

You got changed and headed out to meet up with your friends,

Kirishima: Y/N! You're here!

You nodded and stood with your brothers.
The bus eventually arrived as Iida then began blowing a whistle.

Iida: Everyone, Please get in proper order!

Y/N: Where'd he get that whistle from?

You all entered the bus as the seats weren't that of a normal school bus.

Iida: D-Dang it! I didn't think it would be this kind of bus...

Tsuyu: I have something to say, about you actually.

She looked at Midoriya.

Midoriya: R-Really?! What would that be?

Tsuyu: Your quirk, isn't it a lot like all might's?

Midoriya froze up.

Midoriya: W-W-What do you mean?! It's not like that at all!!

Kirishima: Hold on Tsu, All Might doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk...

Tsuyu: In that case, Y/N, Isn't your quirk like all might's?

Y/N: In strength, yes, pretty much anything else, no, I trained to get my power.

They all looked shocked

Kirishima: You trained?!

You nodded

Kaminari: What kind of training?

Y/N: Well, I've trained by putting weights on and sparing, I've trained for a whole year in the room of spirit and time AKA the last hyperbolic time chamber. And my Zenkai.

Momo: Zenkai?

Sai: Yeah! It's this awesome power when Y/N gets beaten to a pulp!

Momo: Oh?

Y/N: It's more complicated then that Sai...you see, when my body is beaten to a stage of near death, my body will evolve and become stronger than before to combat the damage after healing, so if I'm defeated, I come back stronger, however This of course means the more Zenkai boosts I get, the harder it is to attain them.