(Special Chapter) The Sleepover!

You headed out with your brothers after a long day of dimensional warping and fighting, you got home and was about to lay down in your bed when you got a text from Uraraka,

Uraraka: Hey Y/N! It's Uraraka we were wondering if you'd like to come to our class sleepover?

Y/N: Sure thing! I'll let the others know.

Uraraka: Alright! It's at ashido's, see you then.

You then sighed and headed back downstairs.

Y/N: Guys, do you want to go to the class sleepover at ashido's place?

Sai was surprised but nodded his head multiple times, Ketsu nodded as well.

Shin: Sure...

Y/N: Alright, lets go.

Sai: Wait right now?!

Y/N: Yep, grab your stuff.

They got their things and headed out, Sai guides the three of you to ashido's

Ketsu: How Do you know where ashido lives?

Sai: I met her there once.

Ketsu shrugged and Eventually you arrived, you knocked on the door and was greeted by Midoriya.

Midoriya: Oh! Y/N and his brothers are here!

This got everyone's attention as Tsuyu and Momo hugged you.

Momo: Y/N! You came!

Y/N: Duh, you expect me to miss something like this?

You then went inside and started hanging out with Sero and kirishima who were drawing on mineta's face, you joined in and drew a fake moustache as you all left him to wake up, Midoriya then approached you.

Midoriya: Hey Y/N! Want to play some video games with us?

Y/N: Do I?!

You immediately joined them as they were playing Call of duty black ops 4 on the PlayStation. Midoriya handed you a controller and you began to play, you didn't know the controls at first but you soon got the hang of it and destroyed everyone in free for all.

Midoriya: How did you do that?!

Y/N: I don't even know!

After 20 minutes of kicking Midoriya's butt in free for all you went to the table to sit with your brothers.

Ketsu: Hey Y/N do they have anything to drink.

Y/N: Yeah, in the fridge,

Sai: Hey Ketsu, pour me a glass of malk.

Ketsu: They don't have any MALK but I can get you some milk.

Y/N: Thats...What he just said.

Sai: Yeah I just want some malk.

At this point kaminari, Sero, kirishima and ashido were listening to your conversation.

Ketsu: No no you're saying MALK, like it's a disease...

You chuckled a little bit

Y/N: How Do you say it?

Ketsu: I'm saying it the way everyone ought to say it, Milk, M-I-L-K

Y/N: Yeah, Like 2%,

Sai: Right, whole Malk.

Ketsu: No no no no say milkshake.

Sai: Milkshake.

At this point everyone had been listening to your conversation and you didn't even notice.