Mass Media, Pick The Class Rep!

You woke up at about 6:30 am, you got and saw this lovely one greet you

Tsuyu: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Good morning Tsu.

You went to grab a cup of milk and sat at the table.

Tsuyu: That argument last night about how Milk is pronounced was pretty funny.

She giggled just remembering it.

Y/N: Well, it's not the dumbest thing we've argued over.

You put you hand at the back of your head and began scratching it while laughing

Tsuyu: Well, I suppose we should start getting ready for school.

You nodded

Y/N: Want me to fly you home?

She blushed a bit from the sudden question but nodded. You grabbed you stuff as she grabbed hers, you both went outside and you picked her up bridal style as she carried your stuff and hers.

Tsuyu: The view from up here is quite nice.

You looked down and could see almost the whole city with a morning dusk, you nodded while smiling. You eventually arrived at her house, you landed on the ground and put her down as she grabbed her things, you turned around and was about to take off.

Tsuyu: Y/N...

You looked back at her in slight confusion. Suddenly she ran up to you and her lips connected with yours, you kissed her back and it lasted for about 2 minutes until Tsuyu had to pull away to breathe.

Tsuyu: See you at school.

She walked away into her house, as she did you saw the wind blow through her long green silky hair with the morning sunlight showing her beauty. You blushed a bit and flew off. You landed at your house which you found out was fairly close to tsuyu's house, you went inside, took a shower, put your uniform on and headed to school, you arrived earlier than most but Iida was sitting in class.

Iida: Oh, Hello Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning Iida, how was your night?

Iida: Quite enjoyable, especially after that argument you with your brothers about milk.

You chuckled a bit and scratched your cheek with your finger.

Y/N: Yeah, it's not often things get that far.

You took your seat and eventually people started to show up, Tsuyu sat next to you and leaned her head on your shoulder still sleepy