t h r e e: kim seokjin

I went to the Bighit building right away after the phone call with the CEO of the said company. I can't believe I'm doing this. I might as well get killed by Taehyung once he finds out.

My driver dropped me off and I felt my legs wobble. It was the first time I went to their company. What if someone sees me? Maybe I should go home...

"Sana! You're here!" Bang PD-nim shouted as he got out of the entrance door. "I'm so excited to tour you around the place."

I bowed to him and greeted him. He patted my back and led me to the elevator. He was gushing about the new features of their building and I can tell he is so proud and thankful to BTS.

"The boys are inside. Come in! Come in!" He opened the door first and I immediately stopped. My whole world did. I can't imagine their faces once they see me especially Taehyung. How will he react to this? We'll just fight in front of them or something.

"Mrs. Kim?" Mr. Bang snapped me out of my thoughts. He calls me Mrs. Kin, a lot. "Boys! Boys! Boys! Settle down! Where's Taehyung?"

He's not around?

"Whatever. Someone's here to see you!" Mr. Bang added so I stepped in and the looks on their faces can not be put into words. It's just so funny!

Namjoon's eyes were stuck on me, then to their CEO, and then back to me. Jin was laughing when I entered but his laugh slowly faded as he saw me clearly. J-Hope was confused. One of his eyebrows was raised and his formed a shape. Suga looked at his CEO, questioning. Jimin and Jungkook turned their backs and started gossiping.

"Good afternoon," I greeted, bowing to them and they did the same. "I'm Sana!"

"We know," Namjoon replied, looking at his CEO with his eyebrow raised.

"Are you lost?" Yoongi asked, and I smiled. I am. Very lost.

"She's here to announce something," Mr. Bang interrupted.

"Aww. I thought she was going to confess to me!" Jin joked, so I giggled.

"Might as well do that," I answered back and the boys started cheering. "But I'm married to Taehyung." The six of them kept quiet again. I can't believe I said it that way. I thought I sounded cool!

"What kind of joke is this? It's not funny," J-Hope faked a laugh and the other members also did.

"They've been married for 3 years already," Mr. Bang stated happily so I got shy. "I was even invited!"

"How do I know this just now?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, folding his arms on top of each other.

"Taehyung never wanted you to know," I replied with a low voice, scared. Namjoon glared at me so I took a step back. "I'm sorry Mr. Bang. Maybe I should have never come."

"Namjoon you scared her..." I heard Jin say to their leader as he went beside him. "Let's listen to what she has to say first."

Mr. Bang's phone started ringing so I flinched. At this time? Really? Please don't leave. He took his phone out of his pocket and he sighed. He looked at the boys, then me. Someone save me.

"I have to go, Sana. I'm so sorry. The boys will take care of you," he told me and I just stood there. I feel like fainting. "Boys, take good care of her."

Mr. Bang got out of the room and honestly, I want too. The boys were just staring at me still confused. I'm never shy about making friends.

"Is Taehyung a good husband?" Suga asked as he sat on one of the chairs of their practice room. "Take a seat."

"He's fine... I guess?" I said quietly but enough for them to hear.

"I know he isn't. A husband should always be proud his wife," Namjoon spoke once again. "Jimin do you know about this?"

Jimin turned his back and mouthed something that made all of them scowl. Jungkook was pure shook of what Jimin said. Now I want to know! Jimin looked back and smiled at me. I smiled back nervously.

"How did you end up marrying each other anyway?" J-Hope finally spoke after a long time of silence.

I told them the truth. The arrangement of our marriage done by our grandparents. What else will I tell them?

"Who else knows about this?" Jimin asked. I heard he and Taehyung are best friends. He must be thinking that Taehyung didn't trust him about this.

"Our families, my manager, your manager, my CEO, your CEO, few family friends, and the six of you," I replied and Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Your members don't know?"

"No, but I'll tell them after this."

"Truthfully, I don't mind. He never seemed bothered about you and does not even bring you up in any of our conversations," Yoongi remarked so I looked down. He really does not care, does he?

"You like him," J-Hope said, so I looked up to him and he was smiling at me sweetly but sadly.

"I don't!" I denied, shaking my head. "I just feel sad because you might be mad at him since he never told you about an issue this big."

"So, you love him..." J-Hope added so I shook my head again. Where is he getting all this words from?

"Why are you telling us this now, noona?" Jungkook asked in a concerned tone.

"Mr. Bang and Mr. Park wants Taehyung and I to live with each other for a month. I'm asking for your permission..." My hands were shaking from nervousness. I got back to my senses when someone held my shaky fingers.

"Calm down!" Jin smiled at me, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes..." I nodded shyly. This is embarrassing.

"You should never ask permission from us. He's your husband. He's your property. I bet you want to spend time with him," Jimin said with a smiley face so I just nodded.

"She's so nervous! Her hands are so cold!" Jin chuckled, holding my hands up. Right... I'm still holding his hands. This is just so embarrassing.

"I don't know what to say to you since your seniors," I confessed shyly and they laughed, saying I looked cute.

After a few more talks and talking about my group, I decided to go home.

"I'll walk you out." Jin volunteered even before Namjoon can ask. I nodded, scared of rejecting his offer.

"Bye!" I waved my hands at the members and they all waved back as well. Jin and I got out of the practice room and we continued to talk about almost anything. From comparing our companies to sharing similarities about our CEOs. He's a funny a guy.

"We're here..." He said slowly as we arrived on the parking area's entrance. "I'll see you soon?"

"Of course we'll see each other soon!" I replied, smiling at him. I saw him blush so I giggled. What do I know about flirting with guys? I never knew it would be easier than flirting with girls.

"Can I have your number?" He blurted out amidst the silence so I also got shocked. "I mean... In case anything happens to you and Taehyung, you can talk to me."

"Sure! I will!" He gave me his phone and I dialed my number immediately. "I'll wait for you text..." I said to him before I left to enter my car.

As soon as I entered the car I received a text message from him.

unknown
go home safely. this is seokjin ☺️

I smiled at his text.

Taehyung has never texted me like this.