announcement

Not an update but hello. Please do like and comment. It helps me update and write faster.

Anyways, here is the actual announcement:

I WILL BE PUBLISHING A BOOK AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON WHICH BOOK I SHOULD PUBLISH.

Yehey?

Anyways here are the details!

1.)
Goddess
(Tzuyu x Jungkook)
Genre: Romance
Jungkook has been writing news for half of his life, so he felt the need of doing something new. He wrote a fantasy novel about gods and goddesses and tried to publish it, but was rejected by the company he's working in.

One day, Jungkook wakes up and sees his book is on bookstores and racks. It has been published by a new publishing house.

There, he meets Tzuyu. The owner of the publishing house. The girl who found the book. The reason behind the novel. The woman who Jungkook sees as a goddess.

But to Tzuyu, Jungkook is just another desperate writer. Another moneymaking machine. Another blur memory.

2.)
Adomania
(Bangtwice)
Genre: Youth, Friendship, Fantasy

Mina is from Texas or that's what she believed in. She recently found out that she is a mage from a hidden world full of magic and advanced technology. She has to live her life in the Visible to learn how to control her powers. She enrolled to Belladonna High, a school for girls like her.

On her first day, she went through an accident that changed her whole life. She has become a target of the Magic Council and now has to run away with her friends.

Will they be able to survive on their own?

3.)
I'm Nayeon
(Nayeon x Yoongi)
Genre: Teen, Romance

Nayeon doesn't know anything about her past. All she remembers is her first name. She doesn't have a family and is being passed around her town by one family to another due to her mental health.

A limousine parks out of her house one day and a man in black tells her to come back home since she is needed by her company. Without her even knowing how, she is back to the life an Im; the life of the richest. The life she never wanted.

But Yoongi is willing to change her perspective about the rich. That not all the rich are the same. That a rich man like him exists.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOWWWWW

Please do reply😭 I will not be online for 2 weeks so I'm probably gonna finish half the book or even the whole book. So I need to release another one to keep myself busy.

Thank you!