e l e v e n: kill

A/N: I've put a lot of Bangtwice scenes in the previous chapters up until now because I'll probably never be able to put them in one scenario again. I'm just enjoying Bangtwice hanging out moments since who does not enjoy seeing them happy and act like normal people with their friends?
—————————————————————
Sana woke up and hit her head on Taehyung's chin, making him wake up as well. She apologized and Taehyung just laughed.

"What time is it?" Sana asked and the boy reached out for his phone on the nightstand. He showed his lock screen to Sana.

"It's still midnight?" Sana yawned, moving closer to Taehyung again.

"I will kill you!" Nayeon shouted from the living room, so the couple jolted up from the bed and rushed to the said place. Sana's eyes widened and Taehyung's jaw dropped as soon as they saw their members' situation.

There were bottles and bodies scattered on the living room floor, laughing and crying. They were playing the mafia game obviously drunk. Momo was giggling and so was Mina for no reason at all. Hoseok was already about to close his eyes. Jimin was laughing at Nayeon and Yoongi who were arguing if who was the mafia.

"Is someone here not drunk?" Taehyung said out loud and everyone faced him. The 14 of them raised their hands at the same time which made Sana giggle. For her, the sight was adorable and new. The girls never get to hang out like this due to schedules. This is a scene never to be seen again.

"Seriously, I'm not drunk." Jimin approached the couple with a laugh. Taehyung sniffed him and he really was not. There was no smell of alcohol present on Jimin which is rarer than the two groups hanging out.

"I was supposed to drink but Mina started crying so I did not. Tzuyu, Yoongi, Nayeon and Chaeyoung are not drunk as well," Jimin explained which made Taehyung raise an eyebrow in suspicion. "And no, I don't like Mina. She cries every time I touch the bottle for some reason. It's funny, trust me."

Sana looked at Yoongi and Nayeon who were still arguing with Namjoon in between them. Namjoon was one of the citizens left and he had to choose between Yoongi and Nayeon to win the game.

"I told you already, I'm innocent! Don't trust this guy!" Nayeon whined and when Namjoon decided to kill her, she bawled her eyes out. Yoongi started laughing and so did the two youngest members of Twice.

"The alcohol finally kicked in," Jimin remarked and laughed. "How are we supposed to bring you home?"

"I think we should bring them to bed?" Taehyung suggested and Namjoon slammed his hand on the table and pointed at Jihyo.

"Our children need to sleep," Namjoon said sheepishly his eyes half closed.

"Yes, they do. Children, stand up and follow me!" Jihyo spoke in a military way and the drunk girls stood up and wobbled their way to the couch where Jihyo was. They stood up on the soft material and stopped crying.

"Let's let the girls sleep on the beds. We can sleep here in the living room," Yoongi implied and the younger boys nodded. "Chaeyoung-ah, Tzuyu-ah, can you carry your older sisters?" The two girls smiled unsurely which made Yoongi sigh.

Jimin took the extra foams in their storage room with Taehyung, while the girls carried their members to the rooms. Tzuyu and Jihyo were in Jungkook's room. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Mina and Momo at Hoseok and Jimin's. The two rooms were the nearest ones and had enough space for the girls to fit.

Yoongi arranged his members in the living room with Nayeon left behind since she cries if someone tries to touch her. Namjoon fell on top of Nayeon which made her cry out loud. Yoongi didn't really like the noise so she pulled Nayeon up and told her to keep quiet in a soft manner. The girl hugged him and his heart stopped beating due to surprise.

Sana, Taehyung and Jimin saw the scene, so they stopped moving and avoided making any noise. The three of them stayed at the kitchen counter and watched the other two stand there.

"I like Yoongi-oppa but why does he not like me? Am I not cute enough for him? Am I ugly? I text him everyday but he doesn't reply. He only called me today and it's because of Sana. Why? Why does he care about other girls but not me?" Nayeon cried and Sana saddened.

Taehyung held her hand and pulled her closer. Jimin jokingly puked which made Taehyung laugh, catching the attention of Yoongi. He slowly pushed Nayeon away and left her to lie on the floor near Hoseok's feet. She fell asleep immediately and Yoongi sighed in relief.

"I'm going to sleep now. Bye love birds," Jimin joked and left Sana and Taehyung at the kitchen.

"A lot happened in our nap, huh?" Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms arouhd Sana. "Should we go back to sleep?"

"Later," Sana replied and faced him, placing her arms on his shoulders. She leaned in but Taehyung backed away. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm tired. Let's get back to sleep." Taehyung left Sana at the kitchen and she was confused again. "We're not okay?"

On the other hand, Taehyung rushed to his room and stared at wall. "Stop thinking about it, Taehyung! Calm down... Act normal... Control yourself..." He heard the doorknob click and he knew it was Sana.

"I'll sleep now," Sana said from the space she opened. She smiled at him and he didn't know what to do so he grinned back. "Night." She left and closed the door.

The sound of the door hitting closure repeated in Taehyung's head. It was louder in his mind that it actually was. He lied in bed and stared at the empty space beside him. He groaned and cursed at his self for what he did.

"How do I tell her why?"