f o u r: we know

I entered the dorm and it was messy as usual. Jeongyeon is gonna be so mad. She'll probably flip out later.

"Sana? I thought you wouldn't go home," Jihyo said as I entered the living room. She was alone cleaning up the table. I went to her and helped her clean.

"Do you think the girls should know?" I asked her randomly so she stopped and sat on the floor. I sat in front of her and stared at the wooden floor.

"About your marriage?"

"It's the only secret I have that you girls don't know about," I replied, looking sad.

"How about we have dinner tonight, together. There, you tell them," Jihyo planned and I nodded. I hugged her and we continued to clean up.

She told the other girls to order food while the two of us set up the living room for dinner. After about hour, all of our deliveries arrived, and we gathered in the room.

"Let's eat!" Momo said and started to dig in.

My phone dinged so I told Nayeon who was beside it to check who it was for me. She looked at me confusingly so I stopped eating. She gave me 'how-is-this-possible-look' so I was also confused. Jeongyeon saw the two of us so she checked my phone as well then looked at me with widened eyes. Jihyo noticed this and goes to them, checking my phone as well.

"Why is Jin of BTS texting you?" Jihyo asked so I choked. "Are you dating him?"

Mina gave me a glass of water, patting my back. I thanked her and placed the glass on the table.

"No!" I said as I coughed. "Can't we be friends?"

"Friends don't send hearts to each other, Sana," Nayeon stated. The girls started to gush about it and Jihyo nodded at me.

"Guys, I'm married."

All of their attention was on me already. Now all I got to do is tell them who, when, why, and how.

"To Jin?" Momo raised an eyebrow.

"To Taehyung."

"V?" They all shouted in unison so I shushed them.

"We know you're married but I never thought it would be him," Jeongyeon said so I stopped breathing for a moment.

"You know?"

"We all know. Don't you remember?" Nayeon laughed. "You got drunk last time and just spilled everything except for who it was."

"You're not mad?" I pouted and Chaeyoung hugged me. She was quietly sitting beside me the whole time.

"Of course not, unnie! It's clearly not your choice and we can see that you like him so what's there to be mad about?" Chaeyoung told me, hugging me tighter.

"Why does everyone keep telling me that?"

"That you like Taehyung?"

"I don't!"

The girls snorted so I glared at them. They know me too well for me to hide my feelings.

"Anyways, Jin texted asking if you want to come over to their dorm and hang out. No hearts included." Nayeon changed the topic.

"Why don't you date Jin instead?"