thirteen: tea time

A/N: I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE CRUISE AND I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET YEHEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 LIKES AND 1K READS I'M SO HAPPY. YOUR RESPONSES AND LIKES REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY AND MOTIVATED. AAAAAA GONNA PUBLISH THE 2 OR 3 BOOKS NEXT WEEK. WELL, I'M THAT EXCITED. THE LIST OF BOOKS WILL BE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

_____________________________
sana's pov

As I arrived in the living room, I noticed Taehyung wasn't following anymore. I saw Momo come out with an embarrassed face and she hugged me. Jungkook jumped on the couch to cuddle with Hoseok and Namjoon. Me and Momo went to sit at the counter.

"Taehyung went back to his room and he saw my bloated face," Momo groaned and I chuckled.

"You all look bloated, especially Nayeon. You don't look the worst," I told her and she left to see the other members' faces. Jimin greeted me so I greeted him back.

"You and me and the moonlight~" Nayeon sang in frustration.

Wait.

That song.

That's not released yet!

"Ah~" Dahyun replied in a stressed tone so I face palmed.

"That's your new song?" Jin asked and I nodded. "When is it gonna be released?"

"Summer," I replied and they got shocked.

"But you just released What Is Love?"

"What choice do we have?" Jihyo chuckled and stood beside Jin to help him with the soup. Are hangover people really gonna make hangover soup? This will be really really really satisfying to watch.

"What is up with Nayeon?" Momo whispered worriedly as she came back to the kitchen.

"She confessed last night," I replied also whispering. We looked at Nayeon who was blankly staring at the TV screen while she continued to hum our unreleased title song.

"How about you? What happened between you and Taehyung?" Momo asked and I stiffened. "Nothing happened, am I right?"

"I tried to kiss him but he backed away. Maybe I was too excited and thought that he likes me back but he actually doesn't. I'm going crazy, Momo," I groaned in a low voice, burying my face on my palms.

"I've never liked someone first before so I don't know," Momo replied with a serious look. "When someone likes me and makes efforts, I usually like them back."

"This is why I told you that you fall fast for people! You're very naive," I chuckled and her eyebrows furrowed.

"You're the one who's in love with someone who doesn't love you back!He can't even give you a kiss!" Momo shouted and as soon as her words got out, everything became quiet.

"What the what Momo?" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"You have tea. Spill."

"Tea?" Momo asked innocently and Jungkook gasped. This boy is really weird. Only he and Chaeyoung understands each other. Their language is a whole new language to me.

"Tea is like a gossip or a rumor or whatever. Something similar," I explained to Momo and she nodded, but I'm pretty sure she did not understand. It took me hours to understand these two. Chaeyoung wasn't even drunk last night but she and Jungkook kept gossiping until 3 in the morning.

"I am in time for tea time," Chaeyoung shrieked and came into the kitchen as well with an excited look. She and Jungkook stared at us with expecting eyes so I sighed.

"Why do I have to share it with you?"

"Um sis, why not?" Chaeyoung shrugged and took a seat beside me. "Iced tea, hot tea, boiling tea, black tea, green tea, whatevtea, I'm ready to take a sip."

"Iced tea is quite boring. Like, plain and bland. You know typical," Jungkook added and I face palmed.

"I'm gonna drop the two of them in a big pot of boiling tea if you don't talk properly," I warned them and they pouted. "Promise me you're not telling anyone."

"What is served on the cup, will stay in the cup," Jungkook and Chaeyoung said in sync and they gasped in excitement. I'm done with these two!

"We're sorry, go on," Chaeyoung said after she and Jungkook fanned each other. It's a weird ritual of theirs.

"So I tried to kiss Taehyung but he backed away," I started and I looked at them. They looked disappointed?

"Stop feeding us crumbs. I know you have like a loaf of bread. Give us a slice at least," Chaeyoung said and Momo slammed her hand on the counter.

"Tea, bread, what's next?!"

"You need to calm down, sister..."

"Okay, moving on," I faked a cough to stop Momo from getting annoyed. "I thought he didn't like me back so I slept in Jungkook's room with Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and when I woke up, his arms were wrapped around me and he suddenly became so sweet! I don't understand him!"

"Maybe he just sees you as a friend?" Jungkook muttered with a few more words added at the end, but I didn't hear.

"FWB is a really hard relationship. You should think about it before you dive into it," Chaeyoung said as if she was a professional so Momo left in frustration. These two are amazing at annoying people.

"What's FWB?" I questioned. Jungkook was about to answer but a hand covered his mouth. Taehyung showed up with his boxy smile which surprised me.

"Friend With Blessings?" Taehyung answered with an akward smile. I nodded as if I understood. Then, realization hit me.

"You heard everything?"

—————————————————————

Adomania
• Main ship/s:
- Nayeon x Yoongi
- Jeongyeon x Jin
- Momo x Hoseok
- Sana x Taehyung
- Jihyo x Namjoon
- Mina x Jimin
- Tzuyu x Jungkook
- For Chaeyoung and Dahyun. they have big roles in the story and I didn't see any subplot of romance for them. I'm sorry.

I have made character profiles for this book so I will probably post those starting tomorrow or the next day, depending on how tired I am.

We'll Get Married?
This is a Yoongyeon story. (Yes, I love them and it's easier to make stories because of their differences.)

Nayeon's a wedding planner and she wants to get married, but her boyfriend, Yoongi doesn't believe in marriage.

For the third story, I'm still choosing from 4 other draft templates.

•Goddess

•I'm Nayeon

•Maybe Baby

•Nurse Park