n i n e: 10,000 won

The room was in silent when Sana entered. The girls gathered around her and gave her a hug. They let go of each other then glared at Taehyung.

"We already have a house?" Taehyung asked in confusion and Sana nodded.

"We can move there after the first leg of our tours."

"Are you in a rush or something?"

"You were the one who wanted to move out of your parents house as soon as possible because of your girls."

"I wanted to apologize to you, but you come here shouting at me like you didn't do anything wrong!"

"So suddenly, it's my fault? Gosh, Taehyung. The audacity!"

While the couple was fighting, their members were frozen in shock. They did not expect the two weirdos of their groups to be immaturely mature in a fight. Taehyung cries in arguments with his brothers and Sana is just as much a crybaby as he. How were they able to shout at each other like that without a tear shedding?

"I bet you 10,000 won, Sana will cry first," Jihyo muttered to Namjoon who was standing beside her. They were supposed to stop the two from fighting but it was so new to their eyes that the leaders just watched.

"Trust me, Taehyung will be crying in a minute," Namjoon replied looking at Jihyo. Her eyes were glued to the two in amazement and he found it cute so he giggled under his breath.

At some corner of the room, the remaining 95 liners, Nayeon and Jimin, were stopping their selves from laughing. Jimin can't take the fight seriously since it was the first time Taehyung talked straight in Korean without stuttering and spitting out random words. Jeongyeon joined them and buried her face on Nayeon's back.

"Her words are Korean but her accent is so from Osaka," Jeongyeon silently chuckled, so Nayeon hit her playfully. "Where did she even learn the word audacity?" Hoseok and Jin heard it as well due to the closeness of their spots. Jin turned his back on the couple to stop himself from laughing and Hoseok started to tear up from stopping the laughter.

"Why is no one taking this seriously?" Momo said who was worried but also about to laugh. Dahyun was holding her hand and the younger girl was closing her eyes so she would not laugh.

"I don't understand why I want to laugh. This is just too funny," Dahyun muttered. "I'll go to the bathroom, I can't hold it in any longer."

"At this point, Taehyung can be part of the rap line already," Yoongi told Jungkook as the two leaned on the kitchen counter. The younger guy was about to reply when Sana shouted in a very high pitch voice.

"I wish I never married you or even met you! I try my best and you do what? Be an asshole! I'm so tired of putting up with the bullshit you put me through all the god damn time! You know what? Maybe it's best if we never see each other and just meet again on our 5th anniversary so we'll just have to sign divorcement papers!" Sana shouted and Taehyung kept quiet as well as the members of their respective groups.

"It's this serious, huh?" Mina frowned staring at Sana who was obviously holding back her tears.

"Can the two of you calm down?" Namjoon finally spoke after the long silence and Jihyo held Sana. The leader hugged Sana and she started crying on her shoulders.

"I think it's better if you cool down first," Jihyo whispered to Sana and she cried harder. "Let's talk first, okay?"

Taehyung went straight to his room and locked the door. He wasn't even able to reach the bed before he broke down and cried on the floor. Everything was already blurry in his head and Sana's words repeated in his head. He knew that the divorcement was bound to happen on the 5th year since that was the agreement of their grandparents. But hearing it come out of Sana's mouth hurt him.

"Nothing's gonna happen if you just cry there," Jin said from the other side of the door and Taehyung heard it as some random noise. He told him to get away but Jin opened the door with the key. He pulled Taehyung up and sat him on the bed.

"I know I'm not the person you want to see right now, but I just want to tell you that Sana really really loves you and you actually do, too," Jin said with sincerity. "I just want to know why you have to act all asshole-y to her."

"Work and armys," Taehyung replied still in tears.

"Sana also has work and onces, but she doesn't act like a bitch to you. And I know you're only bringing girls here just to show that you don't care about her."

Namjoon was on the doorway, listening to the conversation. He felt sad that they're the root of all this fight. Maybe he was too hard of a leader on him that he got scared of opening up about the relationship. Taehyung's an honest guy and never hid secrets from the group, except for this. Namjoon is sure that Taehyung is not not proud of Sana, but was rather scared of the bad possible things that could happen to her.

"Namjoon?" Jihyo called which snapped Namjoon back to reality. "Sana wants to talk to Taehyung alone."

"Yeah, yeah, sure!" Namjoon nodded, moving to the side. As soon as Jin saw Jihyo and Sana on the doorway, he stood up and patted Taehyung's back.

The three of them left the two alone as Sana wanted and headed back to the living room. As they saw their members, Jin laughed and the two leaders sighed.

"This is gonna be a long night..." The two said in unison, hands on their hips.

"By the way, I won. Where's my 10,000 won?" Jihyo faced Namjoon with an excited smile and the boy groaned. "Thanks for the money."

——————————

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time! I was working on another story that I will be posting soon so please do support it as well! 😊😊

A snippet of our leaders because why not?