t e n: if we were not

The leaders joined their members in the kitchen with worry still plastered on their faces. Jungkook gave out cups to everyone while Jimin handed out the spoons. Nayeon was in charge of scooping the ice cream for the girls and it was Yoongi for the boys. They wanted to cool down as well, okay?

Hoseok noticed that Momo was at the corner sitting silently so he went to her and showed off his million dollar smile. Momo shyly smiled back which made the guy chuckle.

"Your confidence stays in the stage?" He asked and Momo nodded. "I'm a big fan."

"What?" Momo's spoon fell so they both reached out for it and ended up hitting each other's head. "I'm sorry oppa!"

"It's alright!" Hoseok continued to smile since Momo called her oppa.

"If the two of you start dating as well, I'm gonna puke," Jeongyeon said out loud so the attention was on them. "Don't stare. Momo's shy."

In the room, Sana was standing across Taehyung. They both had red puffy eyes and shaky bodies. The two had stop crying but they have no idea what to talk about. This was Sana's suggestion but she was still cold and numb from all the crying. Taehyung stood up and grabbed the blanket off his bed and wrapped it around him.

"Why are you still so cute?" Sana sniffed, turning around to face the wall of the hallway. She felt cloth wrap around her and her heart stopped for a moment.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung whispered, placing his chin on top of Sana's head. They stayed like that for a long time. Taehyung's arms around Sana, the duvet wrapped around the two of them, and their breathing becoming stable.

"What did I do so wrong to you? Why do you hate me so much?" Sana managed to get the words out of her mouth. Her legs were wobbly and she felt like falling on the ground but Taehyung held her firmly and safely.

"I'm sorry... You did nothing wrong... I'm at fault," Taehyung replied and the girl broke out of his grasp. Sana faced him and saw that Taehyung was still crying. "I'm really really sorry."

"Why am I so soft for you?" Sana sighed and hugged him. She buried face on Taehyung's chest and listened to his heartbeat. He wrapped his arms around him again, making the cloth cover Sana.

Somehow, somewhat, they ended up in Taehyung's bed and slept. Taehyung becoming the little spoon all of sudden. Sana didn't mind and didn't even notice since she was too tired from all the shouting and crying and running.

Back at the kitchen, the members of Twice and BTS were still eating ice cream. The girls loved Jin's jokes especially Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. The boys didn't understand why. Maybe it was their taste for bad dad jokes?

14 of them also talked about the rumors and gossips circulating around the industry and just laughed it off. From the rude artists to bad management, they talked about it.

"It's crazy to think that Sana and Taehyung hid their relationship because of the industry," Nayeon started and frowned. "I mean, it's understandable if they're just dating, but being married without actually seeing each other? That I can't understand."

"Maybe because they didn't like each other?" Jungkook replied and earned glares and questioning looks from the people in the room.

"Are you blind? They totally like each other ever since I don't know when but can't admit it because it's riskier than dating," Namjoon sighed at the naive youngest.

"If fans and the media find out that they're dating, they will dig deeper and maybe even find out about the marriage which will end their careers," Jihyo added.

"You two agree on everything since you're leaders," Yoongi huffed, obviously teasing Namjoon. The younger guy rolled his eyes which made him chuckle.

"Do you think they're okay, already?" Mina asked all of a sudden. The first time the boys heard from her.

"I'll check!" Hoseok happily volunteered and Nayeon started to become jumpy in excitement and volunteered as well.

The two ran down to the hallway with very thrilled moods. As they reached Taehyung's room and saw that the door was wide open, they began to wonder why. Hoseok took a peek first and returned to Nayeon who was standing away from the doorway.

"What are they doing?" Nayeon whispered and Hoseok shrugged with a confused look. She took a look at the couple and came back as she saw nothing but the bed and the blanket.

"Let's take a closer look," Nayeon told Hoseok and he agreed immediately.

They snuck inside with tipped toes, making no noise as much as possible. Hoseok hit his toe on a furniture and started to scream in silence. Nayeon calmed him down and continued to go closer to the married. The two saw Sana and Taehyung in a rather closer cuddle position than it was a while ago. Sana's head was on Taehyung's chest and his arms were wrapped around her tightly.

The older members started to jitter as they saw the scene. They ran out of the room with their mouths wide open as they shout in joy in silence. The members were curious of what was happening since the two were all smiley and jumpy.

Back in the room, Taehyung woke up from the noise of footsteps which he knew was one of his members. He raised one of his arms and Sana started whining in her sleep, which made Taehyung realize she was there. He placed his arm back on her waist and smiled at his view.

"If we were not idols, would I wake up to this every morning?" He said to himself, tucking a strand of hair behind Sana's ear. "If we were just normal people, would I be able to admit my feelings to you?"

"You're even gorgeous in your sleep..." Taehyung muttered with a soft smile. He planted a kiss on Sana's forehead before drifting to sleep again.

"If we were not idols, I would still love you, Taehyung..."