s e v e n: treat her better

The boys got back and Seokjin was mad, knowing that Taehyung did something to make Sana leave. He did not like Sana romantically, but there was something in her that he wanted to protect. The other boys felt the same and they were so disappointed at Taehyung.

"What did you do to Sana?" Namjoon asked as soon as they arrived at the dorm. Taehyung was in the living room, casually watching TV shows.

"What? I'm just watching TV," he replied, pointing at the noisy black box with the remote in his hand.

"She would not leave if you're just watching that thing!" Seokjin started to shout even if he did not want to. He was just so angry at him.

"We're actually going to fight over just a girl?" Taehyung got up and stood in front Seokjin. Hoseok was stopping the older guy to hit the younger one.

"She's not just a girl, Taehyung. She's your wife!" Seokjin exclaimed, pointing at Taehyung.

All of them stopped moving, breathing even, as soon as they heard Jin's words. Taehyung stood there like an idiot. He furrowed his eyebrow, and balled his fist, about to jump on his older brother.

"Oh my gosh," Jungkook sighed and stood in between his older brothers who were fighting.

"It's over. We're doomed," Jimin groaned and pulled Taehyung away from Seokjin.

Yoongi took his phone out and dialed a number, making Namjoon curious. Yoongi would usually say something, sometimes even join the fight. Calling someone was never a good help, Namjoon thought.

"Nayeon-ah, can you call Sana?" Yoongi said to the other person on the line which shocked Namjoon. How much connection did they have with Twice?

"You fucking knew she was married and you still dated her?!" Taehyung screamed, already trying to punch the older guy.

"I treated her better!" Jin shouted back, making Taehyung silent. "You are not even proud of her being your wife! What did you even do as husband? Get angry at her? Shout at her? Humiliate her?"

"Would you have supported me when I told you? Would you?" Taehyung snapped, Jimin having a hard time to push him away from Jin. "I never got the chance to be a husband because of this group! Don't tell me that I lack as a husband because I made this whole group my life instead!"

Namjoon was just there, sitting on the couch, listening every word that was spoken. He made sure he wasn't making any bias judgement, and at that moment, he realized Taehyung had a point, but Jin was also right. Maybe making Taehyung jealous was not the best plan.

"Sana's still not in their dorm! The girls and their managers are out searching for her right now," Yoongi said as he entered the room in a rush.

"What?" The boys all faced him, and after processing what Yoongi said, they started to move.  They didn't care what jacket they were wearing or whose shoes they'd slip on.

Taehyung knew exactly where Sana was, but he did not want to tell them. He wanted to talk to her alone, so he took another car and drove to the a place where Sana would always go when they fight— Ruby's garden. He arrived at the huge mansion, his fingers gripping on the wheel. He was afraid for some reasons. If Sana was not there, where the hell would she be?

"Taehyung, hi," Ruby greeted as she opened the front door. Taehyung was still in his car and have not even knocked. He got out of the car and greeted Ruby as well. "She doesn't want to talk to you."

"I know. That's why I am here," Taehyung replied, showing off him box smile.

"What did you do this time?" Ruby sighed, giving way for him to enter the house. "This is the first time I saw her cry."

"I said mean things to her," he replied, and that was the truth. "I mean wouldn't you be mad if you find out that your spouse is dating your member? Flirting in front of you? The guts."

"You only consider her as your wife if she makes a mistake." Ruby rolled her eyes, facing Taehyung. "You know where she is. Don't do anything stupid or you won't be able to go out of this place." Taehyung gulped, nodding. He knew what Ruby was capable of doing. She might even kill him there and then if she wanted to.

He went to the garden and he could hear the sobs of Sana from the entry way. He took a deep breath but Sana stood up so he ran back to the living room as fast as he could.

"I can't do it! Don't tell her I was here!" Taehyung told Ruby as he passed by her, confusing the heck out of her.

"You play her heart then get guilty. What an idiot you are, Kim Taehyung," Ruby sighed, staring at the big door as it closed.