07 | history

MIN SOOJI

the next day i had history in my first class. i knew i was going with doyoung, so i have never been so happy in my life, finally spending time with doyoung for a long time.... technically like a whole day.

i expected to meet doyoung in the hallway, but no, i also just decided to go straight to the class, for peaceful silence. i skipped my way to the class, and entered the room with a smile after seeing doyoung.

he looked up to me as my surroundings got brighter. i immediately ran to him, as everything went slo-mo that even when i spoke, it did. "doyoung!" i exclaimed happily.

i was about to approach him, until someone grabbed my hand, carefully spinning me as got spun like a ballerina and got locked around jaehyun's strong and solid arms.

my chest bumped into his as we made eye contact, making me blush madly and felt how butterflies went crazy inside my stomach, how the warm feeling non stop kept spreading on my chest. each second we shared our heartbeat, our touch and... our fake smiles.

seeing him like this made me already know that kim sooji is around. "you're sitting with me." jaehyun smiled, he stepped back and grabbed my hand tightly, our fingers intertwined and holding his hand made me feel so safe, so safe as if he was my guardian angel, even though he was a demon.

now i start saying to myself – this was harder than i expected.

i gulped glancing towards doyoung who simply sighed, chewing on his lips.

jaehyun slowly, and gently pulled me to a seat right in front of kim sooji. we got eye contact and i weakly smiled at her, unexpectedly she did the same.... she weakly smiled.

i sat beside jaehyun, placing the bag on the floor and focusing on the board as the teacher started writing with the chalk.

"okay history story, as always please take out something to write with." miss lee spoke.

everyone did what she did as i leaned down and grabbed my pencil case, i placed it down my table and blankly stared at the blackboard slowly getting written by chalk.

oh gosh i hate school.

i felt his soft, yet strong hand on top of mine. i winced looking down at our hands. i saw how his fingers slowly intertwined with mine, the warmth and his touch was everything. he made me feel something i didn't like, but at the same time i liked it.... but at the same time i didn't want to have them.

he grabbed them tightly and i grabbed them back, i still have to keep up with all these acting. right?

at the same time, same second we looked into each other's eyes, giving ridiculous smiles and giggles.

"you're so cute." i poked his nose making him flinch a bit. we both laughed at the same time and i never felt so horrible and disgusting, i probably look like a diva right now. ew, disgusting.

"silence back there!" miss lee shouted making jaehyun giggle.

i rolled my eyes while smiling and smacked his head. "hey! that actually hurts." he shouted with a frown making every students turn their attention to us. they stared at two students who giggled like idiots, we looked more like goofy friends than a cute couple.

"i said silence jung jaehyun and min sooji!" miss lee turned around giving us death stares, it scared me but jaehyun didn't.

"if you guys make another-"

"sorry mr lee." jaehyun smiled.

"if you make another so-"

"we promise not to do it," jaehyun's smile went wider.

"i swear-"

"again." his smile turned into a smirk making me gulp, knowing where this would lead us. this reminded me of a scene from zootopia where the bunny talks with the slow sloth.

"out both of you!" she screamed angrily and pointed towards the door, signaling us to exit the class.

i widened my eyes and stood up. "wait, what did i do-" miss lee didn't even let me finish talking and interrupted me. "i said exit the both of you." she commanded.

i gulped and felt so terrified. even doyoung looked at me with fright in his eyes. he knew what i had in my mind, he knew it.

"miss lee, would you be sending m-mails to our parents?" i asked gulping while blinking. "yes i would, now please go and clean the basement!" she said making me flinch.

i gulped biting my lips and hung my face down while walking out of the class.

jaehyun ran along and walked beside me. "hey, what's the matter with you?" he asked while titling his head to see my face.