14 | unsure feelings

MIN SOOJI

i turned to the other side and started to dig in my bag, searching for my books and pencil cases. "so, shall we start working together-" i stopped talking when i saw jaehyun painfully tired, his head resting down the solid table as his eyes closed.

i smiled warmly to myself and also laid my head down the table, looking at his beautiful face.

when he was asleep he lay as still as a brick. the only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest. it was hard for me to imagine that this was the same boy that was an actual jerk. an immature and rude jerk who never spoke nicely but only to his beloved kim sooji. he was the same boy that called you nicknames that actually hurted inside but you never really showed so he wouldn't see you as a weak person. in sleep he was angelic, his face as fresh as a dew drop, making gentle snuffling noises as he breathed.

i blinked, smiling. with hesitation, i slowly let my fingertips touch his soft skin, it felt like rice cake, so smooth and soft. his eyelashes were incredibly long, incredible how it was softly curled up. his lips were perfect shaped, it looked very kissable.

i shook off my thoughts and sat up.

oh sooji shut up. what are you even talking about.

i looked back at jaehyun and smiled again, slowly i ran fingers through his soft brown hair, it tickled but if felt good.

suddenly i felt someone staring. i was scared it'll be mr min, angry about how i wasn't doing what we were suppose to be. but it was doyoung.

he had his arms crossed and so did his legs. his neat white shoes tapped on the floor as his stare on me was intense. his eyes filled with jealousy and pain, mixed with anger. he chewed on his lower lip as he looked away, and minded his own business.

sometimes, i do think doyoung is mad and.... jealous when i am with jaehyun. yeah, jealous as not a friendship way, but the other way. i also have a feeling that he doesn't see me as a friend, and it kinda explained everything... that day when the two of us were alone, only us two.

i blocked off the memory and quickly pulled my hand away from jaehyun's soft hair. he'll probably get pissed at me when he knew what i did to him.

i was about to grab my pencil case, but jaehyun's hands held my wrist and pulled it back to him.

i looked at him in shock.

his eyes were half opened. it was cute that his cheeks squished because of the solid table.

"can you please keep playing with my hair sooji?" he asked with a raspy voice.

i felt the hottest feeling spreading on chest as i stuttered. "u-uh...." i gulped and placed my hand on his hair. "of course jaehyun." i tried to not sound awkward or a bit tensed.

he closed his eyes again as i continued stroking his hair, making him even fall deeper asleep.

this feeling i get when i am with him is so weird. i am not quite sure what feeling, but i don't feel like it's a good feeling for me to have in this situation with him.

oh jaehyun, it'll be much easier if you were ugly.

note: i am home alone and idk im kinda scared. i justs sit here listening to girl groups