35 | a new group

MIN SOOJI

jaehyun squeezed my hands tighter, pulling me closer to his body, to him as we entered the canteen filled with students.

"hey sooji-yah!" i heard a feminine voice that belonged to lami. i looked over at her, sitting with jimin along with doyoung and sejeong.

i looked up at jaehyun and bit my lower lip. he chuckled, carefully ruffling my hair and pecked my forehead. "hey, it's okay don't be nervous sooji." he grabbed my hand tighter, it assured me that everything would be totally fine.

we joined them, sitting forward them while awkwardly smiling. lami nervously looked at jaehyun and licked her lips.

"yah, what's with the peck on the forehead and holding hands? it's not like kim sooji is here." lami said. lami knew i was afraid that i would fall deeper for him, so there she sat helping me yet clueless of what's between me and him.

"it's not acting lami." jaehyun smiled, informing her as all of the people's eyes widened in front of us.

"w-wait so you guys are together?" jimin stuttered before licking his plump lips.

"uh.... yes." i awkwardly said as jaehyun rolled his eyes while smiling, still couldn't believe how shy i still was. he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, supporting me by his small hugs.

lami started squealing as jimin smiled along with sejeong. "oh, that's very sweet. i am very happy for you guys!" lami bit her lip tightly while bouncing on her seat, clapping while shaking jimin's arm. "oh my god! i knew you guys would start falling for each other it's so amazing shit my heart!" lami just couldn't stop.

jimin awkwardly giggled. "yeah, i am so happy as well but i always thought you and doyoung had something-" jimin suddenly whined out of pain as doyoung aggressively slapped his arm.

i knew how jimin shipped us so hard.

doyoung gave him a death glare as sejeong awkwardly laughed, laughing off the jealousy. their love was such a skinny love, both so obvious but to shy to admit. so cute.

"i always thought she was nothing but a normal girl, but she was special and i didn't expect that." jaehyun smiled at me.

doyoung leaned closed, smiling and seemed like his anger towards jaehyun slowly fading away.

"you see, i've known sooji for so long and i just wanna say... please treat her very well, sooji really has a warm, pure and loving heart." doyoung said smiling and looked at me, i smiled as well. "of course doyoung, i would." jaehyun smiled.

i looked at sejeong. "same to you sejeong, take good care of doyoung would you?" i asked as she awkwardly laughed while nodding.

this was our new whole group of friend.

can never be more satisfied.