18 | girl talk

MIN SOOJI

"no way, so he really tried to kiss you-" i covered lami's mouth as she continued talking.

"shut the hell up dipshit, this hallway is quite filled up." i looked around with a scared expression. "but that was two days ago so it's fine now, it's not awkward anymore."

"woah there sooji." lami stared intense at me. "how dare you call me dipshit... tsk you've been hanging out with jaehyun too much." she said while she shook her head instantly.

i sighed and looked at her as if she was crazy. but i was also quite surprised i used words that jaehyun does. i shouldn't get use to those words, i am an innocent girl and i am pretty sure my mother wouldn't like hearing me say those words. so i remained silence instead of denying what she said.

"well isn't your lover jaehyun gonna walk you home?" lami asked and i shook my head. "he doesn't do that, but he sometimes does.... but no not today." i simply spoke and looked around as we walked through the hallway.

"hey...." i looked at her and felt a bit down. "did you know that doyoung.... doyoung." i bit my lip and saw lami already connecting her eyes with mine.

"doyoung he-"

"he confessed." lami finished my sentence making me widened my eyes. i blinked and stared at her, shocked. "how'd you know?"

"he told us."

"oh, he did?"

"mhm, and he was very heartbroken but he was right you know? he can never control who you like and who you shouldn't. but he's still kind of sad."

"but doyoung was very happy of what you said. that he'll find someone better, like of course he thinks your perfect and so but someone who like you know who likes him back and stuff-"

she keep stuttering making me chuckle. "okay, yeah i get it i get it." i patted her back as she awkwardly chuckled.

after a few seconds she spoke again, breaking the peaceful silence.

"isn't hard? aren't you like.... falling for him after he does something sweet? don't you get butterflies, that feeling?" she asked which made me stop my tracks and she cluelessly did.

i paused for a minute. "uh... yeah." i muttered. "i do get some of them but... they're all fake." i said, i continued walking and shrugged my shoulders as if i didn't get hurt.

"ohh, yeah i forgot about all the faking." lami gulped. "oh well, i am so excited for the basketball game tonight!" lami squealed making me flinch a bit.

"basketball game? what do you mean?" i asked, she stopped walking and went to the wall while pointing at a poster. "see, basket ball game."

"it starts 6 pm to 7 pm. the teams are quite mixed with all the ages, so they'll be people from higher section or grade. they would be competing with basketball team from another school here called dwight school seoul. " lami explained while i stood, a bit confused with my head tilted.

"wait your coming?" i asked. "i never knew jimin play basketball-"

"no! it's choi minho coming and i don't wanna miss that out! i will go and cheer for him because ugh, oh my god he's so handsome and sweet!" lami started to fan-girl making me roll my eyes while smiling.

choi minho is also one of the popular among the older grade, he's very attractive, have respect for people, teachers and students so i kinda get why lami is like that over him. but of course she's still loyal to the one and only park jimin.

lami snapped her fingers and smiled. "i heard jaehyun is in the team too with minho, you should really come and cheer for him."

"oh thats funny." i raised an eyebrow and thought that jaehyun never really mentioned about it.

"you're coming right? i don't really wanna cheer alone." lami blushed.

"okay i will come." i smiled.