Ridiculous

I step out into the cool October air, and pull my scarf closer to my face. I'm glad I decided to wear it. It's my favorite. Maroon and Gold. Supporting Gryffindor all the way. I smile and shove my hands in my hoodie pocket. I decided on a black long sleeve shirt, light skinny jeans with holes in the knees, black combat boots, my Bring Me the Horizon hoodie, and my (of course) scarf. I twirl my lip ring, waiting.

Anne finally came out of the house in a maroon, knee length dress, black pea coat, black heels, a black scarf, her make up done, and her hair done and curled. She smiled as she approached me. I grinned back. "Ready?" she asked with that award winning smile. I smiled again, showing teeth this time and let out a soft "yeah".

The drive to downtown London was quiet... except for Anne on the phone with one of Harry's management people. I didn't pay much attention. I was to focused on the scenery. I'm glad I came to London... not because of the circumstances but because of the sights. This place is amazing!

The car suddenly came to a stop, causing Anne and I to look ahead... Traffic. Lovely. Anne and I shared a glance and she was the first to speak "I should have known about the 12 o'clock afternoon rush. I'm sorry" she smiled. I returned the smile "its fine" is all I could say. She smiled again "have you talked to your mother any?" she asked. My smile quickly faded and I looked out the window. She continued to stare at me, obviously knowing the answer "I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say. Wanna tell me about why you were forced here?'' I shook my head still looking out the window, avoiding her gaze.

The rest of the car ride was complete silence except for Anne occasionally telling the driver which way to go. You think he would know how to get there considering he's a driver. I took the time to check my texts. One was from Cara telling me about how Chad had finally proposed to her. I sent back a quick congratulations and told her I would call her once I got home from shopping with Anne.

We finally make it into town, and the driver pulls up at a tiny boutique called "Enchanted". Anne thanks him and tell shim to be back in an hour, then she steps out, as I quickly follow her.

**********************************

Seven boutiques and twenty shopping bags later, Anne tells me we have one more stop to make. The car pulls up to a tiny cafe called "Amour De Cafe". Thanks to my high school French, that stands for "coffee love". I smiled at Anne and get an approving grumble from my stomach. We both giggle and go into the cafe.

Its very warm and inside here and smells of coffee and cinnamon. We take a seat in a booth, sitting opposite one another, both glancing over the menu. After giving our waiter our order, and getting our coffee, he left us alone. Anne glanced at me, and smiled while sipping her coffee. I smiled, looked at my coffee and spoke "So... are you going to let Harry go on tour?", I glance up at her. She smiles, sips her coffee, and says "Yeah, I think I am. I mean you all are getting along now right?" I nod and look back at my coffee "for the most part. I just think that if you force him to try and like me its going to push him father away from me. And not letting him go on tour will push him away from... you" I look at her. She's staring at me. The waiter places our meal on the table, refills our coffee, then leaves us alone.

We eat in silence as we both take in our entire plates. The food was good, but Anne's meals are way better. I finish my coffee the same time Anne does only to have her phone ring. She hold up a finger to me and leaves the shop. I pay for the meal myself, and follow her out to the car, quietly climbing in.

As soon as we reach the house, I help Anne carry the bags inside. I follow her to her room, placing the bags on her bed. I turn to leave when she stops me "you didn't have to pay for the meal you know. I was coming back. It was Harry's manager Allen. He keeps calling about Harry going on tour". I shake my head, now facing her. "No need to explain. And your letting me stay here rent free. Its the least i could do", I smile. I turn to leave again and Anne hands me a small bag. "Here, I seen this and thought you might like it. I wont take no for an answer and its to small to fit into my closet. Your Welcome". I glance at the bag, then to her "thank you, and I'll pay you--" I'm cut short by her hugging me. I awkwardly stand there before I hug her back, smiling. She lets go of me, I half laugh then go into my room, closing and locking the door behind me, smiling.

I didn't know how long I had been on the phone with Cara telling her all about the date with the boys, the shopping trip with Anne, and how Anne had given me a gift. We talked about her engagement and how she's planning on a summer wedding that i'm invited to. Also throwing in that I can bring the boys along too. We both laugh and most of the phone call and catch up on the latest gossip.

I was about to tell her good night when she cut in "Oh, I just wanted to let you know, I stumbled onto Harry's Twitter account today and I dunno if you've seen but, he's got a girlfriend. You know the famous model Natasha Poly. The one that looks like a duck? Well Harry's dating her". I rolled my eyes, and hung up the phone. I wasn't mad at her. Or Curly. I was mad that he had to be with a model. A model named Natasha. I rolled my eyes again. I changed for bed, grabbed my toothbrush, and headed for the bathroom.

I was to focused on how i could make Natasha's death look like an accident, when i bumped into Curly. He glanced down at me and smirked "that was a lame excuse to touch me". I playfully shoved his arm, rolling my eyes "shut up Curly" I giggled. He chuckled, then stepped aside, allowing me access to the bathroom. I was about to walk in when he stopped me, placing his palm on the door frame. I turned to look at him, our faces inches apart. He smiled then winked "i used your toothpaste", he chuckled again then went into his room. I smiled from ear to ear, rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom, blushing like crazy.

I made it back to my bedroom, locking the door behind me. I picked up my phone, and checked the messages... twenty... from Cara. She kept apologizing. I texted her back telling that it was alright. And that I wasn't mad at her. And that i loved and missed her.

I crawled back into bed and couldn't fall asleep. I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter. The boys had posted a lot about how tour was only a month away and they couldn't wait to see their fans. I was about to fall asleep when one status stuck out the most to me. I clicked on the status to in large it to make sure I wasn't misreading it. But I wasn't. The status read "Loving this cinnamon toothpaste". From Curly.