Best Friends

[Two Days Later]

I was sitting at my desk looking up plane tickets when my Skype goes crazy. I click the "answer call" button and its Cara. "Hey Hoe" she greets me with a smile. Her hairs in a side braid, she's wearing the sweater and glasses that I had bought her last winter along with the sweat pants my mom pitched in and bought. "Hey" I grin.

she notices my grin and stops smiling almost immediately "What'd he do?" She's serious. I roll my eyes, still grinning "Why do you think he' done something?" She gives me this face. "Am I wrong?" I shake my head "What'd he do?" She asks again. I look from my hands to her. I bite my lip, then tell her everything from the pool incident up to two days ago. When i'm finally done, shes sitting there with her mouth hanging wide open "that son of a bitch. Imma kill him, Kat I swear. I'm going to fly over there and stomp a whole in that curly hair pop sensations ass. Treating you like this. What the hell is his" I cut her off.

"Don't worry about it. I'm buying the first plane ticket back to New York and i'm coming home. England's to much for me. I cant do this anymore" I look at her again. "Well you are always welcome here, you know that". I smile at her "I know, thanks". Cara always knows how to make me feel less broken. We talk more about her and Daren and how they have gotten an apartment together. We talk about how he's going to law school and he's wanting to spend the rest of his life with her. She thinks hes going to propose to her real soon and I'm thrilled for her, whether my face shows it or not. I let her know that, and she replies by telling me she knows and that she still loves me. We end the call, promising to chat real soon.

**********************************

Being alone in the library was one of my favorite things to do. Classes had been canceled today because all the students were down with the flu. I didn't mind. I needed a break from the teachers, Jaces lame (but funny) attempts to get me to go on a date with him, and the homework. I sip on my peppermint hot coco and begin reading "When Our Worlds Collide" by my favorite author Anna Todd.

I got halfway through the book when I heard the door open. I still and listen as I hear boots on the floor. Expecting to see Harry, I turn around to see Liam. He half waves and sits beside me on the couch. I close my book, and cuddle up on the couch beside him, burying my face in his neck. We sat like this for awhile before i heard his heart begin to race.

"Harry told us what happened" I stilled. I bit my lip, holding back the tears at the mention of his name. "And I just want you to know" I lean back and look at him "That I would never" he pauses, glancing from my eyes to my lips "do that to you". I grin as my heart flutters.

I was so lost at his words that i didn't realize Liams lips were on mine. he was kissing me. Not like Harry's kiss. His was soft, sweet, gentle. I placed my hand on his cheek, kissing him back. I didn't care. I've always been attracted to Liam, even before I knew them. I got on my knees, not breaking the kiss, as Liam faced me. I got between his lets, kissing him as the door flew open.

"What the hell is this?" I hear his voice. Harry's voice. The voice that had caused me so much pain in the last few months. I break the kiss looking at Harry and Liam follows my gaze, paling. "Sorry if I'm interrupting. Dinners ready" He continues to stare. By this time, i'm to pissed to think straight. I go to tell him how much of a douche bag he's being but that's not what comes out.

"No. Your not interrupting at all. We'll be there in a second. Thanks" I smirk at him, taking both of Liam's cheeks between my fingers and kiss him again. I know its wrong of me to use Liam, but Harry deserves this. He deserves to feel my pain. I want him to know how I felt. Liam goes back to kissing me full on, hands grabbing my hips, with a hard squeeze that's sure to leave a bruise. I was so into pissing Harry off that I didn't notice he had left till the door slammed causing us to separate. Liam looks at me and smiles "wanna get out of here for awhile?" I nod, standing up, and we head out to his car.

*************************

This mountain top was absolutely beautiful. Me and Ha---Liam had moved into the back seat of his Hummer, and were down to our underwear. I'm glad i had worn my cute Hello Kitty undies and bra. The bra has two Hello Kitties on the boobs and the bottoms say "Eat My" and the place where my area was has a Hello Kitty head. They were my ex boyfriends favorite.

I was on my knees, giving Liam one of my famous blow jobs. He wasn't as big as Harry but he wasn't far from him. He had his hand on the back of my head, with a fist full of hair. I can say I'm glad I didn't have a gag reflex as i take all of him into my mouth, sucking more, causing him to moan louder. He stills as a warm liquid fills my mouth and I immediately swallow. He finishes and looks at me, smiling. 

"Wow. That was" I cut him off by kissing him "i know" I smile and sit beside him. He lays me back gently,and gets on top of me, kissing me again. He lets one of his hands trail up my body till he finds my bra, sliding a hand under the cup, taking my whole boob into his hand. he takes the nipple out, and starts sucking on it. Its very pleasurable. He continues as his hand slowly goes down to my panties and he puts his fingers over my already moist area.

He slides my panties to the side and slides two fingers inside me, causing me to moan and bite his lip. He thrusts them inside me again, causing my legs to quiver. I bite my lip, holding back my release. He notices, then stops kissing me but trails kisses down my stomach and stops at the top of my undies. He removes his fingers and I pout. He chuckles then says "Don't Mind If I Do". He takes my panties off, and spreads my lets wider. I watch him as he licks his lips then slowly plants soft kisses up my inner thigh. He pulls me down so he can have better access to my clit. He kisses the top lips softly, and licks them once.

Then without a warning, he begins to lick inside of me. I loved this. My fingers automatically found his hair and tugged on it slightly, causing him to lick faster. I moaned his name out loud and bit my lip afterwards. My eyes screwed shut. I was going to enjoy this moment. He continued till I couldn't take it anymore, and I released on his tongue. He licked me clean, then kissed me, while rubbing my thigh. 

The taste was so foreign to me. I bit his lip again, causing him to moan out loud. I raked my nails down his back, and he pushed his hard erection to my sensitive clit. He let his fingers go to my clit again and he enters them inside me again, going in and out repeatedly. 

I begin moaning louder and louder each time. I didn't care if all of London heard me. I began rocking my hips back and forth with his fingers. He quickly removed them, sliding down his boxers. he grabs his length and rubs it against my clit, causing me to whimper. He sticks his length in, causing me to cry out. Then he begins thrusting. My hips catch up to his speed, causing me to moans louder. He joins in with me, moaning at his own pleasure. Then he stops and pulls out "L-Liam, W-What" he cuts me off by flipping me over, and lifting my ass slightly.

Then he thrusts himself inside me again. Harder and harder each time. It was so pleasurable I could hardly stand it. My hips met up with his and they continue at their speed. I was so lost in the moment with Ha----Liam that I almost screamed when I remembered the condom. "L-Liam, the" was all I could manage to choke out. "Shh, im almost" he couldn't finish either. Instead we both let out our releases at the same time. We both laid on his back seat, him on top of me. He ends up kissing me more and more, causing us both to smile and laugh. He looks up at me and smiles again, tracing his name lightly on my skin. "I suppose I should get you home now" he leans up. I smile "or not" I say as I climb on top of him for another round.