After Party

Well guys, you've made it to the final chapter of my first book!! Its so exciting to see how far I've gotten with this one. Sorry its taken me so long to update! I've been on vacation and the wifi was terrible. But anyways, I am writing a sequel to this book called "Determined" which is also going to be located in "My Works" :) Its the second book to this one, AND its also going to be switching point of views. I'm really excited to be writing this one! Again, thank you all so much for reading this! It means the world to me! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! And dont forget to add my next book to your libraries as well! Love you all xoxo

After the premiere of Little Mix's new song, they hosted an after party at the new club downtown. We all end up going. I desided on a short mini dress (black) and my black flats. Harry wore his tux along with the rest of the boys. We all pile up in the limo, and head down to the club.

In the limo, we were all singing "Wings" (Little Mix's new song) aloud. Niall even had the balls to roll down the window and scream the song aloud to random people on the streets, which caused us all into a fit of giggles. We had all had alot to drink but we didnt care. Tonight was our night to be young and reckless. Tonight, we wouldnt have any regrets. We were going to party. 

Liam and I became friends again and still havent brought up that night. Its good because we are great friends and he knows my heart will always belong to Harry. I glance over to Harry, who looks down at me and lightly kisses my cheek. I smile really big and giggle slightly. The limo pulls up outside the club, and Harry turns to me. He takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and whispers "show time".

We step out of the limo, and the camera's immediately begin to flash. Paps were everywhere! Everyone was asking questions and snapping photos. There were even a few screaming girls. The boys were in great moods that night. They all stopped and posed for some pictures and signed a few things. Niall and Liam even had the crowd doing the wave. It was crazy! After all our fun was over, we all laughed and headed inside.

The party was crazy! So many famous people. I could swear I saw the whole Twilight cast just on my way up. We were all in the middle of the dance floor, dirty dancing when a slow song came on. Harry pulls my hand, leading me to a private room blocked off with curtains. 

"What are we..." he cuts me off my kissing me. He grabs my waist, and hoists me up. I automatically wrap my legs around his waist, causing my dress to go to my thighs. He backs me up against the wall, deepening the kiss. I bite his lip, earning a moan to escape his lips. "I want all of you. Forever. No one else. Only mine" he says. I kiss him again "be with me forever, please" he practically begs. I answer him by kissing him ever so pationately. He spins us around, still kissing me, causing us both to fall onto the floor, him between my legs. I smile and kiss him again.

After lots of fooling around, we joined the others back out on the dance floor. I cant believe it! I'm dating Harry fucking Styles! The only condition was we had to keep it a secret till everything had calmed down with everyone. I was totally fien with that. We all began dancing with one another again.

Four songs later, they finally decide to play another slow song. Harry pulls me to him, placing his hands on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck and we began to sway. We stayed like this throught the entire song. The song was almost over when I felt Harry still. I look up in his eyes "babe, whats wrong?" then I follow his gaze. He's staring at... an older version of him? No... I step closer to Harry as the man approaches. He's wearing a business suit, and nice shoes. His hair is a dark brown, with slight gray spots. He has the one dimpled smile and green eyes that Harry has. He has a five o' clock shadow, and a slight beer gut. He steps closer again, then speaks "Haz, is that you?" he smiles. 

I feel Harry still again as he waps his arm around my chest. I place my hands on his forearm, and stare at the man. The man looks so familiar. "Well dont you reconize who I am?" he steps closer again. Harry tightens his grip on me, then lets his arm fall. I glance back to Harry, just as he says "Dad?!" I turn back around to face the smiling man, thinking "dad?" and I gasp.

The End.