College

Authors Note:

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for your reads! You really don't know how excited this makes me knowing that all you people are taking the time out of your day to read this! I hope your liking the book so far. Sorry i haven't been able to update here recently. Things have been hectic here. And my work schedule has been a mess. The at home life isn't much better. But I'm back and I have a SUPER long update for you all. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing to for you! Please Vote and Comment! Tell me what you would like to see happen between Kat and Harry.. Tell me what you all think of the story. I promise to get back with everyone! Comment or Message me! Whatever floats your boat, and if not, no hard feelings lol. Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Its one of my favorites!!! Love you guys!!

[Three Months Later]

Three months! Harry has been on tour for three months! Where has the time gone. I mean I have been really focused on getting into the Spring semester that I had already forgotten that Harry was coming home from tour in three months. I had gotten into Oxford University and I hadn't had time to tell anyone, not even Anne. She's had so much going on lately, I didn't want to get involved. 

I was in the middle of skyping with Cara when I remembered about Anne's gift she bought me that i never opened. She was in the middle of showing me a few wedding dress ideas when I help up a finger silencing her "hold that thought" i smiled. She sighed, smiling. I got up and made my way to my closet, grabbing the gift bag off the floor. I closed the doors, then sat back down at the computer waiting on Cara to return. She typed that she had to take a potty break and she would be back. I smiled then turned back to my gift. I open the bag with shakey fingers. 

It was the most beautiful dress i had ever seen. It was about knee length, strapless, the top part (around my boobs) fit like a tube top, and below that it ruffled out. The dress was a sea foam green color that faintly sparkled in the sunlight. I smiled, and bit my lip. I typed a quick "BRB" on our Skype chat, sat the bag on the floor, hung the dress up, then headed down to the kitchen.

I made it down to the kitchen to find Anne sitting at the table on the phone (more than likely with Allen, Harry's manager), she smiled at me as I entered. I returned the smile and sat across from her. "I don't care what he's done. He's twenty two for fucks sake. Mhm... Allen look... Yeah... Okay..." she jots something down "and the damage fee's are?" she jots that down "Alright, I'll see what I can do. Thanks. You too. Night" she hangs up the phone, places her head in her hands, and lets out a sigh of annoyance and frustration. "Its Harry" she shakes her head and looks up at me. "What's he done now?" I smile. She shakes her head again, then looks at me "He drove a golf kart onto the stage and ended up flipping it. He's broken his left arm and he did some damage to the stage" she laughs and shakes her head again, then pulls out her checkbook.

"So whats up?" She suddenly looks at me while filling out her check. I look down at my knotted fingers "w-well" I began to stutter "I-I wanted to thank you for the gorgeous dress you bought me the day we went out to lunch" she smiles, starts to say something but I continued "I also wanted to tell you that I got into Oxford University and I'm changing my major to pre-med" I glance up at her. Her mouth was hanging wide open, but she was smiling "And, I wanted to see how Harry was doing"

She gets up, hugs me, smiling "Congratulations. Pre-Med! That's Amazing! Your welcome for the dress and besides his arm, he's fine" she smiles. I smile back at her, sit back, and let out the breath I was holding. 

******************************************************************

[A Week Later]

I come downstairs to the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. There was a fresh pot of coffee on the table along with a stack of toast and pancakes. I smile at the amount of food then glance to Anne. The dress she had on was gorgeous. It was a tight black dress that hugged her hips, came down a little above the knee, and went from shoulder to shoulder, showing off a little bit of cleavage. Her hair was still wrapped up in a towel from her shower, she was barefoot, and her make up was done.