Party!!

The party was crazy! Red solo cups everywhere! Empty pizza boxes covered the counters. Anne and her boyfriend Robin were in the kitchen, talking amongst themselves. Gemma is in the hallway on the phone with her boyfriend. While the rest of us are sitting in the living room, drinking, and reminiscing. Louis and Eleanor are sitting on the sofa, cuddling and listening to the music coming from Niall's guitar. Niall's playing his guitar in the armchair with his girlfriend Brooke Vincent ( I think is her last name) behind him. Liam and Sophia are beside (to mine and Harry's left) Harry and myself on the couch... they are also cuddling. Zayn and Perrie are on our right, cuddling and flipping through Netflix, pausing to join the conversation. Harry's between them, while I sit on his lap, playing with his hands like always. I ended up changing into a black spaghetti strap tank top, a red and black plaid mini skirt, and my black flats. The alcohol and a strong smell of pot is making my brain go fuzzy, so I've been super quiet. Liam was in the middle of telling a joke when Harry leaned up and whispered in my ear "lets get some air, yeah?" I smile, and nod, standing. Harry stands up behind me, taking my hand in his, and intertwining our fingers. I grab my cup beside my foot, and so does Harry, then we head for the door. "Guys, your going to miss the best part of my joke" whines Liam. I look to Harry while I see he's trying to come up with an excuse. 

"We're just stepping outside for some air. We'll be right back, I promise" he smiles. "Well hurry back, we are about to watch The Avengers". We both nod and head to the door. We reach the door and I look back to the boys all cuddled up with their girlfriends. I slightly envied them. I glance over to Zayn who spots me looking and wiggles his eyebrows, causing his eyebrow ring to shine in the light. He's smirking like a huge idiot. Niall notices his gesture towards me, and dies into a fit of laughter. I smile and join Harry outside, feeling the butterflies already grow inside my stomach.

I follow Harry out to the pool, smiling. I have lived here for so long and I haven't been in the pool at all. Dunno why I just thought about that.. I think its the alcohol.. With that I took another swig, enjoying the feeling of it going down my throat. I slightly giggle, causing Harry to turn and look at me, smiling. He pulls me to him "What are you giggling about" he chuckles, taking our drinks and setting them on the ground. He stands back up, pulling me to him, and placing his hands on my waist. I stumble towards him, placing my hands on his biceps... Man, he's been working out. I look up into his eyes, which are slightly red from the alcohol. "Nothing", I giggle, and bite my lip.

He smiles and places his hand on my cheek, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I smile and bite my lip again. He takes my lip out of my teeth, and replaces it with his lips. A KISS. A FUCKING KISS! I stand there stunned when he goes to pull away. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me, deepening the kiss. He parts his lips, giving me access to him more. My tongue wraps around his as we continue our kissing. 

Before I knew it, my back was against a pool chair, with Harry on top of me. I place my hands at the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head, and toss it onto the ground. He smiles into the kiss, bringing my shirt over my head and tossing it on the ground on top of his. I smile and bite his lip, causing a moan to escape his mouth. God, I love that sound. His hands grab my waist as he positions himself between my legs. I'm so glad I changed into my skirt. He fiddles with his zipper for a few minutes then i hear him unzip his pants. "Are you sure you want to do this Kat?" I groan "yes... please" I practically beg. He takes something out of his pocket and I automatically recognize what it is... a condom. He leans back on his knees, sitting on his heels, as he pulls his length out. I can't help but look. He's alot bigger than I thought he would be. I watch as he gracefully slides the condom over his already hard length. I bite on my lip, slightly nervous. He looks down at me as he slowly positions himself between my legs, pushing my skirt up. My hands find his biceps again as he takes his length in his hand. He moves it to my clit, sliding my panties to the side. By this time I'm already soaking wet. I'm slightly painting as he moves closer. He notices because he has a smirk on his face. He goes to say something, but I press our lips together and take his bottom lip between my teeth, sucking on it slightly. he moans again and slowly slips two fingers inside me, causing a moan to escape my mouth. he deeps the kiss and starts a rythm with his fingers. Circling them, pushing them deeper inside me. I feel my stomach flutter and my legs become stiff as I get close to my edge. 

With a shakey voice, and a light whimper I say "Harry, Im about to.." he doesn't let me finish my thought. Instead he starts kissing me again as he slowly moves towards me. The head of his length rubs against the opening of my clit causing a whimper to escape my mouth. He's teasing me.. bastard. He notices and chuckles silently. I smile and continue kissing him ahs he slowly enters me. I grab his sides, moaning slightly, as the pleasure feels me. God he feels amazing! He slowly enters more, causing us both to moan slightly. He bites my lip, and starts to move slightly. He positions himself on his elbows, giving him better leverage. He begins a rocking motion, and my nails find his back instantly. I scratch him slightly at first then harder as he moves faster. This moment was the best I've felt in a long time. Being here, with Harry. Doing what I've only dreamed of doing with him. I didnt want this to stop. 

I let my body take contol as my hips started folllowing his rythm. The pace quickens. I rake my nails down his back again and he pushes himself all the way inside me, causing us both to moan louder. I feel the bubblyness deep within my stomach warning me that i'm close to my edge again. Harry's reached his top speed, slightly moaning, which causes me to loose it all. I give his back one last rake as I'm pushed over my edge. I scream his name as my orgasm takes over the best of me, causing him to come over his edge, screaming my name. We both lay there, in silence, his head on my chest, and my fingers playing with his hair, both of us listening to each others heartbeats. All was perfect until one thing came to my mind.. Natasha. I suddenly felt guilty. Harry slowly exits me, causing me to squirm underneath him at the emptyness. He throws his shirt back on and hands me mine. I put mine back on as he makes his way to throw the condom and wrapper away along with our cups. I slip on my shoes and stand as he makes his way back to me. I smile as he stands beside me, intertwining our fingers once more. He leans to me and kisses my cheek. I smile at his kind gesture, then kiss him back but on his lips. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, placing a hand on my ass, and pulling me closer while giving it a slight squeeze. I bite his lip and he slightly moans "if you keep that up, I'll take you on that chair again". His sudden comment causes me to step back and start to blush a deep red, throwing him into a fit of laughter. I shove his arm playfully and step to him again, hugging him. He continues to chuckle, as we make our way back to the house, hand in hand.