Nightmare

Liam and I ended up going back to Harry's place after we went to a bar to cover up why we were out so late. We finally got home around 3:15am. We walked into the house and headed up the stairs. We stop half way up when Liam grabs my arm. I stop and look at him. "That was fun" he whispers, smiling. I nod and smile back, looking at him "and a total secret. never happened" I whisper back. He quietly chuckles agreeing. I smile at him, looking at him. He's really cute. I slightly giggle. He looks at me, smiling, then leans down and kisses me again, causing me to kiss him back, smiling. 

He has my back against the wall, pinning me against it with his hips (and his already hard erection). I smile and wiggle underneath him, slightly giggling. He stops kissing me, and covers my mouth with his hand "shhh, we cant get caught" he smiles. I nod, smiling back. He kisses me one last time "that never happened either" then he lets me go, and goes into Harry's room, shutting the door and locking it behind him. I smile and go into my room, locking the door behind me and leaning against it, smiling. 

*************************************

I wake up to another round of screams. At first I thought it was Harry and Natasha again. But the closer i listened, they were just from one voice. Coming from Harry's bedroom. I pull on my robe and open my door just in time to see Louis going into Harry's room (leaving the door cracked) with a glass of water in his hand. 

I walk into one of the most heartbreaking scenes. Liam is beside Harry, holding him by one of his forearms. Niall is on the other side, holding the other. Zayn had ahold of Harry's legs. They were pinning down his body while he continued to thrash and scream. He was crying. A heartbreaking cry. "No! DON'T! Please!" He continued to scream. I bit my lip, holding back my tears as my eyes glossed over. Louis looks from Harry, then to me, then back to Harry and counted to three. He poured the water over Harry's face, causing him to wake up instantly. He's sitting upright, coughing at the sudden intake of breath and the water. The boys continue to hold onto him, looking at him. They all look at me (Liam looking away first), then back to Harry. Louis rubs his back "Mate, you alright?" he asks, soothingly. 

Harry now had his head in his hands, rubbing his face "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks guys" he says, all groggy. I go to head back to my room, when I hear him again "Guys can you give me and Kate some time to talk, alone, please". They all look from him to me, and I nod. They look to him again "Sure, anything for you mate" Liam says, patting Harry's shoulder, softly.

They all leave the room, Louis locking the door, and they go into their rooms. I stand in the middle of Harry's room, staring at him. He looks up at me, his eyes red rimmed, but a slight smile plays on his lips " wanna sit?" I nod and sit beside him, looking at him. He looks to his hands as I do the same to mine. Then we both say at the same time "I'm sorry. You first. No you" we are looking at one another, smiling. I bite my lip and Harry continues to smile, then he bites his lip too "I'm sorry for saying that to Natasha about you. Hell Kitty, any guy would be lucky to be with you" he blushes slightly, chuckling. I smile "well you wont be thinking so highly of me after i tell you that.." I pause and look at him. He's looking at me, all sweaty. I look to my hands "I... slept with Liam" I look to him again. He looks down, then to me "I know". What.. How.. Umm.. I'm quiet for abit, just staring at him "you do?" 

"Yeah, when he came in last night, I demanded him to tell me what he was doing out so late. He said he made the moves and you went along. He made me promise not to be mad at you. That it was all his doings. I promised him I wouldn't and we both promised to push past it all" he says, still looking at me. I look from my hands to him "and your not mad?" He shakes his head. "I'm just glad you stayed in London and didn't go back home" he smiles, and I instantly smile. "Me too" i say, looking at him.

We sat there in silence, thinking. "I really do care alot about you Kitty" he says. I look over to him. He smiles causing me to smile again. Instead of saying anything, I hug him. He slightly chuckles, and hugs me back. We sit there in one another's embrace for awhile. 

I lean back to say something but he cuts me off "will you sleep with me tonight?" I look quickly to him and he chuckles again. "I meant actually sleep, you pervert" he playfully swats my arm, but winks at me. I laugh "Suuuure you did. But yes I will" I smile. He holds up the covers, allowing me to climb in with him. We cuddle up with one another. He takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and he quietly begins humming "Little Things". I don't think I got to far into the song before passing out, smiling from ear to ear.

**********************************************

I hold up my drawing to the tattoo artist "I want this" I smile. He takes it, looking from it to me "you sure?" I nod, smiling. The boys came out with me tonight because I wanted to get my tattoo. I decided on being "on of the guys" and wore my "Avenged Sevenfold" hoodie, black skinny jeans, skate shoes, and my black beanie. 

The artist tells me to come on back and I drag Harry with me. I lay down in the chair, on my left side, looking at Harry. He places his chin on the chair, making us eye level. "Ready?" the artist called and I nodded as the gun turned on. Then he began my tattoo. I couldn't feel much except for Harry's slight pecks on my face, then on my nose, causing me to giggle alot, and causing the artist to get slightly annoyed and threatened to kick Harry out of the room, which stopped him immediately. 

After it was finished, I stand up to examine the tattoo in the mirror on the wall and fell in love. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I had chosen a mocking jay looking over its shoulder with its beak open. Coming out of its beak was the line "vraiment destine ensemble" which meant "truly destined together". 

I went to the counter to pay, only to see Harry putting up his wallet. I looked at him "you didn't?" and he smirked "oh i did" and I smiled. We thanked the artist, and stepped outside. The boys said they were heading home and would see us at the premiere tomorrow. Harry and I stood outside, waving goodbye to them. Once they were out of ear shot and sight, he turned to me. "Oh, I forgot to show you, I came and got then when we weren't talking" he rolls up his sleeve and on his forearm was the line "vraiment destine ensemble" in a cursive writing. It took me a second to realize that it was my quote. I smile from ear to ear, as my eyes began to water. "You like it?" he's smiling. I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. He smiles in the kiss and kisses me back. FINALLY!!!