At school

I get to school on time and look around..man this school look ighht. But I ain't gonna judge yet. I go on my phone and see this bitch comment on one of my insta posts.

@lailaithecutest: eww bitch you don't know how to dress! @yoboikeyon: shut the fuck up look at your damn pictures look like you fucking 12

@yoboikeyon: shut the fuck up look at your damn pictures look like you fucking 12

I click on who keyon is..and it's that boy in our neighborhood. HOW HE FIND MY INSTA? Oh well, the bell rang I rush inside and bump into this girl and dropped my damn phone! I don't know who this bitch think she is. "I'm so so sorry girl. I'm in a rush." She panics. "It's fine" but I couldn't even finish. This girl was really in a rush.

I go to my first period which is math. Ugh I hate math. Then this white boy try hitting on me. "Hey boo, tryna hang." He said rubbing his hands together. "Nah I got a boyfriend." I say walking to a new seat. I sit next to this boy. And he on his phone he seem nice and all.

The teacher introduced herself and told us we had to introduce ourselves and something we like to do. Worse part is..we have to stand up. Me, shy as hell, tryna build up confidence to even do this. She starts off with the first row and luckily I'm sitting in the back. I pop my headphones in and listen to music but with one headphone out.

Then the boy sitting next to me taps me and says, "what's for lunch I'm hungry as fuck." I start dying. "Yess I know right I be hungry especially when you got a teacher like this." I say. "Yesss! You gotta be my new bestieee!" He says laughing. "I'm Courtney but you can call me Court." I say smiling. "I'm Kaleb. And I'm gay."
He says putting his phone away.

  "But I'm gonna be calling you bestie anyways!" He giggles. Oh yusss he is my bestie now he has so much humor like—-then suddenly when I'm daydreaming the teacher says. "HELLOOO.  THE GIRL WITH THE RED SHIRT?!" "Oh sorry." I say getting up. "So what's my name and yours and what do you like to do." The teacher says.

   What the hell, I ain't know we had to remember the fucking teacher's name. I look on the board to find it. It spelled "Ms.Parkers" "Your name is Ms.Parkers and my name is Courtney and I like to chill and hang out." I say with not a lot of confidence. Then half the boys in the classroom go "Dammnn" I roll my eyes and then I zone out again.

Time skip!

I'm on my way home and I see that boy again. I think his name is Keyon? Kevin? I'm not sure. "Hey ma." He says getting up. "Heyy." I say smiling. "So you still tryna hang?"

Will she hang out with him?