Another boring chapter?

Keyon🤤😏

Last night was so fun..I wake up with my arms around Courtney.

I get up and go downstairs to make breakfast in bed for my boo.

I creep downstairs attempting not to awake her.

I make her grits, bacons and muffins. We didn't have pancake batter cause she forgot to buy it🙄

I bring the breakfast upstairs and wake her up, "baby, I made you breakfast." I say quietly.

Her ass jump up real quick when she heard the word "breakfast"

She ate that sh*t so fast like goddamn 🤦🏽‍♀️

A hour later..

I get dressed and getting ready to go to my trap house.

I see my ex girlfriend over there I straight up ignore her ass.

"Keyon!" She says.

I turn around, "what?" I respond.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" She says sounding like she feels bad.

I walk over and she tells me to come in. I walk in.

"Want anything to drink?" She says going into the kitchen.

This bitch crazy why would I ever take a drink from her shiii she might try to poison me.

"Nah, I'm good" I say looking at her face.

Cour Court jacked her ass up, she had two black eyes and both eyes were swollen.

She sits down across from me with shots.

"Why you got that if we tryna talk?" I say curiously.

"I don't know I just want to." She replies.

"Okay so basically I wanna apologize for everything, cheating on you, and fighting your NEW BOO and just being up and downs and I can't stay on a bad side of you when we're neighbors now. You feel me?" She says emphasizing new boo.

Shii I took that shot real quick cause I could not believe what she just said.

"Yeah I feel ya." I say coughing.

"So I just wanted to be on the good side with y'all, I was gonna see if Courtney was with you so I can tell her to." She said.

"She isn't, she's sleeping." I say lying cause I know it wouldn't end too well.

I chugged down like 10 shots by now. I was drunk..

Keyon's ex girlfriend's POV

So, I got Keyon just where I wanted him..which is drunk, I wanted him to be so drunk that we could fuck and then I would make sure "Courtney" would find out and break up with him and of course he wouldn't remember what happened because he would just say he was too drunk to remember what had happened.

I walk over to him and sit on his D——

"Damn Ma." He says so drunk that you can barely understand him.

Hehe...perfect, I pull out my camera and record everything so I can show Courtney for evidence 👌🏽

            Damn what do y'all think is gonna happen next?