Mines ❤️💎

Court😂🥰

I wake up wrapped in Keyon's arms it was so comfortable. Luckily it's the damn weekend because we would've been so late to school.

I get a notification from Kaleb.

My bestfriend❤️😂: Heyy bestfrann! So I was wondering if you wanna hang out today?

Me: YES! Ohh I got some good news to tell you!

My bestfriend❤️😂: What?!

Me: can't tell you now but um where you tryna meet at?

My bestfriend❤️😂: so there is this party going on at 6:00 and since it's about to be 6:00 I wanted to pick you up.

Wait what?! I slept pretty much the whole day!

I look at the time it said 5:10 BRO I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO GET READY!

I do my hygiene things and almost got lost in his house but found my way back around.

I changed and put on a red suit with a black shirt under and some slides. (All in the picture)

I sent my location to Kaleb and then I made breakfast for Keyon. Then he comes up and scares me.

"Don't do that again!" I say smacking his arm.

"Aww don't be like that." He says acting like his feelings are hurt.

"Where you going?" He asks as I put the food on the plate and grab my phone.

"With my friend to a party." I said honestly.

"Okay, what time are you gonna be back at?" He asks curiously.

I shrug. And then get a text from Kaleb letting me know he is outside.

"I got to go. He's here. I love you bye!" I say as I open the front door.

"Wait." He says pulling me into his chest and then he kisses me.

"I love you way more." He says as I kind of blush.

I walk out and close the door. I hop into Kaleb's car.

"Heyy bestfran!" Kaleb says as he opens his arms for a hug.

"Heyy bestie!" I say as I hug him.

"So that's Keyon's house. Aka that rich kid." He says looking at his house and pointing.

I nod like I don't care hehe.

"What was you doing over there." He says giggling. "Well you know we both was catching feelings, I'm his now." I say truthfully.

"Yasss!" Kaleb says.

The rest of the ride was us just singing to the radio and giggling.

Then I see him take a picture of himself.

"Ohhh!" I say laughing.

Then we arrive.

"I'm going over there to hang out with them cute guys!" Kaleb says walking off.

Of course I say to myself.

I make my way to the liquor area. Then this girl gonna roll her eyes at me.

"Sweetie, better watch where your eyes go. Gonna end up in the back of your head." I say looking her dead in her eyes.

"Bitch, better watch your man because I might just steal him." She says laughing.

"How would you know if I have a man or not?" I say looking at her like she stupid.

"Keyon! Matter fact I'm that bitch who commented on your Instagram post. Saying that you BETTA watch your back." She says emphasizing betta.

"Uh-huh is that so? Do you remember what I responded?" I said.

"Nope." She said smacking her lips.

" 'run up on you' you'll remember after this." I said reminding her and then punching her in her face rapidly.

She couldn't get one hit out of me.

Then everyone came around and saw us fighting then they started recording.

Then they pull us off that girl couldn't even grab my hair I was still looking cute.

Then I went outside surprisingly it was still light then this girl gonna punch me out of nowhere.

I started beating her up and I got on top her and beat her up. Everyone ran outside and recorded again. That was her first and last hit.

She lucky I was going easy on her ass.

I was swinging because I was waiting for her to get up and if she hit me again it would be some real punches for real.

PERIODTT