Restaurant

(the picture is her outfit) So about ten minutes later he arrives and I hop in. "Hey baby girl." He says winking. "Heyy" I say blushing. The whole ride was just us flirting and blushing. "I like it when you blush." He says chuckling. "Aww" I say blushing even more.

      "Close your eyes." He says as he helps me out the car. He puts his hands on my eyes to cover them. We were at LES SENS! I didn't even know they had one here. "Wow—I'm basically speechless." I say. He laughs.

   "I guess I should've changed my outfit." I say looking at my outfit. "Nah don't change it you pretty with anything." He says holding the door open as we go in. He goes up to the front and says "Reservations for Keyon Johnson and Courtney Colins" The man gets up fast and makes his way to our table. "Here. Can I get any appetizers or drinks." Our server says. "Red wine." Keyon says. "Two, and what do you want, ma?" He says looking at me. "Can I get a sprite?" I say. "Coming up!" Our server says. "Dang, why does he seem so afraid of you?" I say looking at the menu.

     He motions me to lean in like he is about to tell me something serious. "I'm in a gang, I'm a thug. Well I'm the leader of the gang." He says seriously. "Oh, so was my dad. He's in jail." I say. "Oh, sorry to hear that." He says. "It's fine. I
got a birthday coming up. And my own mom is gonna miss it." I say sad.

    "You know what. You should stay with me until your mom comes back. Your brother can stay with his friends. And then for your birthday we can have a high school birthday party at my house just for you." He says happily. "Aww that's sweet. Okay but is your house big enough?" I say curious. "Oh you will see." He says grinning. "Okay." I say laughing. The server comes back with our drinks. "So do you guys have anything in mind to eat." She says looking directly at Keyon. "Pasta with shrimp." I say trying to catch her attention.

"And you?" She says flirting and biting her lip. What the fuck? I mean like what is going on? Is this his boo? I mean I got so many questions. "Sorry I'm taken. This is my boo." He says leaning in to kiss me. I just went with the flow.

I kissed back.

Sorry that this episode was so short! I have a lot going on since it's Easter.