Chapter 14

Keyon

I shot her right in the heart, blood everywhere.

I drop the gun and look at what I just did and I start crying.

I run upstairs to call 911 and then I become surrounded by the swat team.

I wake up from that vivid dream.

I wake up, and hear knocking at the door.

I then go downstairs open the door and Courtney rams into me with a hug.

She starts to say things but I couldn't understand a word she said.

I hug tighter cause I thought I just lost my baby.

"She basically raped you.." she said.

"Yeah..which is weird, she is crazy I'm telling you." I say.

"What about your mom?" I say, "Aren't you suppose to be home?" I say again with a lot of questions running through my head.

"I'm gonna stay with you, my mom said she's going on vacation and of course I don't believe that." She says, "she going to vacation down there." She points down at her..okay I think y'all get it.

"Oh okay." I say laughing.

"But what now?" She says.

"I don't know?" I question.

"Wait I forgot a few things and I need to go tell my brother the situation and what's gonna happen." She says.

She runs out the house with her phone, leaving me and the bags alone.

Courts POV

I run home passing that hoes house.

"Next time I see her, it's gonna be a fight on site." I say to myself.

I jog home and see a big box.

"Maybe mom order stuff. OH! It was probably Monique." I say thinking.

I open the box and I see Monique jump out scaring the shit out of me, I instantly smack her, it was my reflexes.

"Ow what the hell?!" She says rubbing her face and smacking me back.

I tackle her down into and hug.

"I missed you so much, bitch!" I say hugging the hell out of her.

"ME TOO!" She says hugging tighter. And I felt my bones popping.

"Let's go to the park cause I'm bored." I say.

"Wait I have to tell my annoying ass brother the situation with my mom being gone." I say going into the house.

I tell him and run back outside and head for the park. I text Keyon that I wouldn't be back until LATER-LATER.

"Wait!" She says.

"What?" I say

"You know how to drive right?" She says. "Yeah no duh!" I say.

She gives me keys. "Your welcome." She says.

I scream so loud! "Let's DRIVE to the park instead of waking, but I'm driving!" I say hopping into my NEW car.

We drive and then we arrive we then just take pictures and just talk and catch up on things I've missed.