Chapter 15

Narrator✍🏽

After Courtney and Monique hang out Monique gets a text from Nora saying that she is gonna come visit for a month or longer.

Monique then tells Courtney, then Monique has to change plans since Nora coming.

Keyon🥺🥶♥️

I get the text from Courtney and then I get sad because I wanted to spend some alone time with her.

Knowing her, by the time she gets back she gonna be tired as hell, oh and let me not forget, HUNGRY!

So I decide to go visit my brother.

An hour later..

I arrive, I get out the car and knock on his door. After 2 minutes of banging on the door I get a answer.

"Wuss up brotha?" My brother says.

"None really just wanted to come by." I say doing our hug.

"So what you wanna talk about?" He says.

"Your gang." I say as I stale face him.

His face go pale, look like he done see a ghost or something.

"How you know 'bout that?" He says, scratching his head.

"Everyone been talking about it, y'all are the most scariest gang ever and I'm telling you, to leave that gang." I say.

"Naw nigga, you don't know how it works..do you?" He say shaking his head in shame.

"Think of a gang like a kid, once you have one you can't your life changes you'll be stuck with it forever." He says which causes me to get mad.

"So your not gonna even try? These people are dangerous even if you have a little argument or they don't win a game, they'll kill you." I say clutching my teeth.

"And I can't live with thinking 'he should've just listen to me'" I say.

He shakes his head but that doesn't stop me, I continue, "if you don't try then I will get involved and take matter into my own hands." I say, which causes my brother's eyes to widen.

"The thing is, I'm not ready to leave I'll just listen to them." He says.

"But you gonna just let them take over your life and let them just throw you around." I say.

"I ain't no punk and I ain't gonna let them do all dat but if it keeps me alive then I guess so, and you trying isn't gonna change anything, they will kill both of us, including your little girlfriend." He says, scaring the hell out of me because he knows I got a girlfriend.

"How you know I got a girlfriend?" I say getting up, refusing my anger, I wanted to pin him against the wall cause he won't listen to me.

"Like I said, the gang knows everything that goes on." He says.

I couldn't hold my anger back anymore I pin my brother to the wall causing a hole in the wall.

Before things go any farther let Keyon brother introduce his self.

Ightt So what's up, I'm Letray, Keyon's older brother, I'm 19. I joined a gang because I was depressed my fatha got shot and my mother felt like she wasn't good enough.

I know this gang is dangerous but nobody knows what's going on with me.

OKAY BACK TO THE SCENE

"Oh so you big and bad now, huh?" Letray says.

"I think your trying to be big an bad by joining a gang." I respond.

"You will never be stronger than me." Letray says then he pins me high up against the wall.

I punch him and that causes him to release me.

I keep punching him connecting each hand to his face, after that I trip him.

He hops back up and punches me which causes me to fall but that doesn't stop me.

I get mad as hell and punch with all of my might.

It appeared he was almost knocked out.

"Alright you got it." He says pushing me out his house.

"I will get my mothafuckin gang on ya!" He yells.

"You wouldn't do that." I say getting out his house.

"Watch me." He says before he slams the door.

He would never do that..

Would he?

Welp we got a lot going on!
I'm more active now!!