Idk

Court♥️🤪

    She swings, I dodge, then I smack her real hard making the sound of me smacking her echo.

She mumbles I keep smacking her so I couldn't really hear but she said.

Her minions sit and watch then "BOOM".

Everything stops, I even stopped cause that sounded a like a gun shot.

Me, I'm from the hood so if I hear sum like that I know those are gunshots.

We both turn...

Keyon...

Keyon has shot his uzi in the air to make us stop.

When I realized it was just him I turn back and start giving that girl a beat down frr.

He pulls me off of her. And takes me inside.

Keyon's POV of the fight

I hear the car door slam making me go investigate.

I realized it's just Courtney getting out the car so I go back down and count how much money I have so I can give it to my dad..who needs help.

After a minute..I realize Court ain't coming inside.

I get up and look out the window and I can't see but I can hear Court yelling at someone.

No one messes with my bae so I go in my 'man cave' room and grab any gun I see first which is my uzi.

I ain't gonna shoot no one but I'm gonna give them a little scare. I run outside, now seeing them fight.

Courtney is jacking her up.

I shoot my uzi in the air.

Making them stop, they turn around and Courtney looks me in the eye and I can tell she didn't care cause it felt like she look dead ass in my soul.

She continues fighting her I pull her off that bitch and take her inside.

I got a glimpse of the girl Courtney was fighting and it was someone I know.

Court may be mad..