Chapter 20

Keyon😕

I can tell Court was mad.

I wanted to say sum but I ain wanna upset her mo.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT" She turns around as we're walking.

"YOU GOT NOT ONLY MY BESTFRIEND BUT SHE WAS LIKE A SISTA TO ME AND YOU GOT HER KILLED!!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT INVOLVED WITH YOUR BROTHER! I HATE YOU!" She says as she runs straight ahead.

"STOP YOUR RUNNING INTO THE STREETS!" I say chasing her, I was stopped by a speeding car and a whole lot of traffic and speeding cars, she went through the forest and I couldn't do anything so I ran through the traffic but when I went into the forest she was nowhere.

I saw the ops coming and I was gone I wanted to go for Court but I couldn't. I ran far.

I eventually got far to my trap house and I told my gang what happened they was gettin prepared fo a whole lotta shi.

Court✌🏽🏃🏽‍♀️💨

I ran far, real far. I was like a hour away from where I live.

It started to rain so I knew I had to stop running.

I fount a house nearby its lights were on, the Christmas decorations were glowing and I knew right there that I needed to go to that house.

Something was telling me to go over there, so my dumb self gon do it.

I knocked on the door.

It was no answer.

I rubbed my baby which was my belly and walked off of the porch, slipping.

I was guessing the person in the house heard me slipping which caused them to open the door.

She chuckled and said, "Can I help you?"

"I-uh y-yeah." I was speechless she was fine. I got up quickly.

"Yeah...erm-I need a place to like stay I'm far from home." I say lookin deeply into her eyes, there was like a shine or like a sparkle it was just so weird. Usually this stuff happens in movies but to me...it's happening in real life.

That thinking was cut off by her saying "Well, you must be trippin, you've came to the wrong house fo dat." She says as she gets ready to shut the door.

"WAIT! I'm pregnant.." I say running up to her.

"How many months?" She says opening the door back up.

"Around 2." I say truthfully.

She motions me to come in.

"Your house is nice." I say drenched.

"Do you have a towel?" I question.

"Yeah, stay right there I'll go get you one." She says.

She runs up the stairs and gets me one.