Birthday!

Courtney❤️😂

Yess bitches! You heard it! It's official a bad bitches birthday! Oh and that bad bitch is me! I'm officially 18!

Keyon texted me he was here. I already had my outfit on. I come out that house. "Damn ma!" He says as he pulls out his phone. "Can I take a picture?"

"Yeah" I say as I pose. He shows me the picture. "Send that to me." I say laughing. "Alright" He says opening the car door for me.

"It's about to be lit." He says as we pull out the parking space. "So what about that kiss the other day?" I say looking down.

"What do you—oh yeah..well that kiss was not fake. Like you said, I'm very slick. I took the opportunity to kiss you." He said honestly.

"Yeah? Well I felt something, when we kissed." I said being 100% honest.

"Yeah so I've been meaning to" He was cut off with my phone ringing. It was my mother FaceTiming me.

I answer. "Hey mother!" I say happy. "Hey sweetpea. Happy birthday!" She said excited.

"I just got my stuff from home today so I can stay with a friend." I said so she wouldn't worry about the situation of no one being able to watch me while she is gone.

"That's good." She says. "Well I'm here a my destination. I'll call you back later! Love you!" I say as I feel hands covering my eyes.

"Love you too! Bye!" She says. Then I try to hang up but I can't see.

Then Keyon removes one hand to hang up.

He helps me out the car and he removes his hands.

It was decorated on the outside with photos of me and birthday gifts and balloons and even a piñata.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was speechless. Then finally I said, "Thank you so much!" And then I gave him a big hug.

"Your welcome" He said hugging tighter.

The inside was better it was like a whole buffet. Pictures of me and presents.

I took pictures and posted them.

About 20 minutes later everyone arrived. For a whole hour there was dancing, music, laughing.

Then it was time to go inside and eat.

I eat good food, talked and of course sat next to Keyon. "So do you like it?" Keyon said giving me his fine smile.

"No..sorry." I said scaring him. Everyone was shook as hell.

"But I thought we were having a good" I cut him off and said. "Because I love it!"

"Don't play with me like that." Keyon said smiling.

Then we went out side and hit the piñata. Instead of it being candy it was hundred dollar bills.

His house was huge he had money! But I don't care about money, I care about him.

We opened gifts and most of them were the cutest clothes.

Then everyone left it was dark and we took down the decorations.

But my birthday wasn't completely over.

It was 11 in the night and I slept in the guest room and Keyon slept in his room.

It was storming really bad and me, now 16, still scared of storms, couldn't sleep.

I couldn't take it. I got up and saw that Keyon's light was on. I went in.

"If you know me, I'm scared of storms." I said laughing. He chuckled and motioned me to sleep next to him.

"It's okay I'll protect you, always and forever." He said sounding corny as hell. "Your corny ass." I said. Which caused us to both laugh.

He turned off the light and at first we slept back to back. Then there was movement.

And I felt arms on my waist.

"Will you be mine?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes"

Ayy Keyon and Court are officially together ❤️